NEW YORK, March 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to increasingly busy lifestyles, a growing number of consumers in Saudi Arabia prefer to wash their laundry by washing machines. In addition to time saving, washing machines are being preferred as they offer enhanced convenience and use less water compared to traditional hand washing. Growing urbanization, rising middle class population, and increasing working population are few of the key drivers augmenting demand for washing machines in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, an increasing number of hotels, clinics & dispensaries, etc., are also boosting demand for washing machines in the Kingdom.
According to "Saudi Arabia Washing Machines Market By Technology, By Type, By Capacity, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the washing machines market in Saudi Arabia is projected to surpass US$ 425 million by 2021. The market has been segmented into four categories, namely, top load fully automatic, top load single tub semi/non automatic, twin tub semi/non automatic and front load fully automatic. Among these categories, the top load fully automatic washing machines segment dominated the country's washing machines market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Growing consumer awareness regarding better energy and water efficiency, enhanced user convenience, coupled with easy availability in different capacity and price ranges are some of the major factors anticipated to aid the sales of top load fully automatic washing machines in Saudi Arabia over the next five years. Few of the leading players operating in the Saudi Arabia washing machines market include LG Electronics Saudi Arabia Ltd, Haier KSA, Toshiba Corp and Midea Group Co. Ltd. "Saudi Arabia Washing Machines Market By Technology, By Type, By Capacity, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects related to washing machines market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Washing Machines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Technology (Semi/Non Automatic & Fully Automatic), By Type (Top Load Fully Automatic, Top Load Single Tub Semi/Non Automatic, Twin Tub Semi/Non Automatic & Front Load Fully Automatic), By Capacity (More than 11 Kgs, 7.6 – 11 Kgs & Less than 7.5 Kgs)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the Saudi Arabia washing machines market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, washing machine companies, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with washing machines companies, distributors, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03733324-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-washing-machines-market-by-technology-by-type-by-capacity-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300244402.html