CHERRY HILL, N.J., Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- CRE and its National Apartment Summit Series is proud to introduce the inaugural Central New Jersey and Greater Philadelphia Apartment Summit, which will be held on November 26 at the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia-Cherry Hill.
Based on popular demand, and to complement the popular New Jersey Apartment Summit, which focuses on Northern New Jersey activities, this new event will bring together the most active and influential developers, investors, owner/operators, brokers and other relevant players to discuss opportunities and challenges in Princeton, Trenton, Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.
Hear Active & Innovative Investors, Developers and Capital Sources:
* Devin Aronstam, Director and Head of Acquisitions, Candlebrook Properties
* Christiana Foglio, Founder and CEO, Community Investment Services
* Erin Miller, Vice President, Capital Markets, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas
* Roland Pott, Broker Associate, Segal LaBate Commercial Real Estate
* Spencer Yablon, Vice President/Regional Manager, Marcus & Millichap
* Scott Kennedy, Principal, The Platinum Group
The summit will cover:
· What are the up and coming sub-markets in Central New Jersey and Philadelphia?
· What deals have occurred in 2013, and at what capitalization rates? And, what deals are likely to occur in Q4?
· Construction and development update: What are the new and innovative projects coming online?
· What are the important changes in zoning, transportation or other factors that could impact the region's multifamily market outlook?
· Legislative update: Pennsylvania and New Jersey measures that could impact the market
· The next wave: What are the demand drivers likely to fuel new development, and where?
> Register for The Central New Jersey & Greater Philadelphia Apartment Summit:
For additional information:
Event Producer (for speaking & sponsorship inquiries):
Telephone Registration & Questions:
The event is produced by CapRate Events, LLC, and its National Apartment Summit Series. For additional information: www.cre-events.com
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events