Savings.com Reveals The 30 Best Deals For Cyber Monday Shoppers Expert Deal Hunters Recommend Best Cyber Monday Deals from Top Retailers, Up to 60 Percent Off
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Savings.com, the leading source for coupons, deals and expert shopping tips, today revealed the best Cyber Monday deals for online shoppers.
Deals were handpicked by Savings.com deal experts and ranked by factoring in overall brand and product appeal, and deepest discounts.
- Amazon: $50 off + free Shipping on Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet: $179
- Target: Cyber week sales up to 60% off
- Zappos: Clearance sales on popular brands, up to 60% off
- Toys R Us: Up to 50% off thousands of items
- Walmart: Up to 60% off + free shipping on $35+
- The Limited: 50% off everything
- LOFT: 50% off everything
- Jones New York: 50% off all orders + free shipping
- Wet Seal: 50% off everything
- Gap: 40% off all orders
- Banana Republic: 40% off all orders
- Express: 40% off everything + free shipping
- Guess: 40% off everything
- Nordstrom: Up to 40% off top brands + free shipping
- Best Buy: 20% off regular priced small appliances + free shipping
- Crocs: 35% off everything
- Children's Place: 30% off everything + free shipping
- Kate Spade: 30% off everything + free shipping
- Old Navy: 30% off everything
- Petco: 30% off everything
- Coach: 25% off everything
- American Apparel: 20% off everything + extra 30% off sale
- Kohls: 20% off everything + free shipping
- JCPenny: 20% off apparel, shoes, accessories and home items
- Disney Store: 20% off orders $75 or more + free shipping
- Foot Locker: 20% off all orders
- HP: $20 off orders of $100 or more
- 6PM: 10% off everything + free shipping
- Macys: Save 10%-15% off most departments + free shipping on $75+
- Sears: Extra 5-15% off select categories
Cyber Monday shoppers on Savings.com will have access to more than 40,000 coupons. Visit Savings.com Cyber Monday Deals for more information.
Savings.com gives you the best deals on everything you want. Tell us what stores and categories you like, and Savings.com will deliver the best deals for you handpicked by expert DealPros®. In addition to providing personalized recommendations, Savings.com has one of the most in-depth databases of coupons. Shoppers can access thousands of exclusive offers from the biggest retailer names along with 100,000+ deals aggregated from online and national retailers. More than 5 million shoppers turn to Savings.com each month as the trusted resource to find the best deals and to interact with the site's popular coupon blog and community of online shoppers, the DealPros. In June 2012, Savings.com was acquired by Cox Target Media, one of the world's leading direct marketing companies. Cox Target Media is also the owner and operator of leading direct marketing brand, Valpak and Valpak.com.
Traveling overseas? Visit Savings.com's sister site in the UK, Savoo.co.uk.
ABOUT COX MEDIA GROUP
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of Cox Reps. Additionally, CMG owns and operates Cox Target Media, providers of Valpak, a leading North American direct marketing company and Savings.com, a leading online coupon site and community. With $1.7 billion in revenue, the company operations include 15 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 86 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including 30 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 18 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
meghan [at] savings.com