LOS ANGELES, Nov 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Skip the long lines and crowds this Black Friday and snap up all the best deals from the comfort of your couch.
Increasingly, Americans favor the convenience of online shopping over in-store shopping during the holiday season. Last year it was reported that online sales on Black Friday increased 26%1 while in-store Black Friday sales actually declined 2%2 .
To mark this new era in Black Friday shopping, Savings.com, the leading source for coupons, deals and expert shopping tips, today revealed the best Black Friday deals for online shoppers. Deals were handpicked by Savings.com deal experts and ranked by factoring in overall brand and product appeal, and deepest discounts.
- Amazon: Hundreds of limited supply Black Friday deals, up to 70% off
- Target: Hundreds of doorbusters, including buy one, get one 50% off on top toy brands + free shipping
- Best Buy: Doorbusters up to 50% off, including 20% off regular priced small appliances + free shipping
- Walmart: Black Friday online specials up to 70% off, limited supply
- Kmart: Doorbusters up to 70% off
- Sears: Thousands of doorbusters up to 60% off including appliances, tools, and home items
- HP: Black Friday doorbusters including up to 60% off featured desktop computers, laptops, electronics and accessories
- The Limited: 50% off all orders + free shipping
- Express: 50% off any single item
- Ann Taylor: 50% off all orders
- Nine West: 50% off all boots and booties + free shipping
- Osh Kosh Bgosh: 50% off all orders
- Banana Republic: 40% off all orders
- Tommy Hilfiger: 40% off all orders
- Guess: 40% off all orders
- Nordstrom: Up to 40% off top brands + free shipping
- J.Crew: 30% off all orders
- Dell: $50 off orders $499 or more on select PCs & tablets + free shipping
- Barnes & Noble: 30% off any single item
- AT&T Wireless: $100 off any tablet with two-year plan + free shipping
Black Friday shoppers on Savings.com will have access to more than 40,000 coupons. Visit Savings.com Black Friday Deals for more information.
 Comscore, Inc., 2012 Holiday Season To Date vs. Corresponding Days in 2011, NonTravel (Retail) Spending, November 2012
 ShopperTrak, Retail Foot Traffic Up, Sales Slightly Down on Black Friday, Says ShopperTrak, November 24, 2012
Savings.com gives you the best deals on everything you want. Tell us what stores and categories you like, and Savings.com will deliver the best deals for you handpicked by expert DealPros®. In addition to providing personalized recommendations, Savings.com has one of the most in-depth databases of coupons. Shoppers can access thousands of exclusive offers from the biggest retailer names along with 100,000+ deals aggregated from online and national retailers. More than 5 million shoppers turn to Savings.com each month as the trusted resource to find the best deals and to interact with the site's popular coupon blog and community of online shoppers, the DealPros. In June 2012, Savings.com was acquired by Cox Target Media, one of the world's leading direct marketing companies. Cox Target Media is also the owner and operator of leading direct marketing brand, Valpak and Valpak.com.
Traveling overseas? Visit Savings.com's sister site in the UK, Savoo.co.uk.
ABOUT COX MEDIA GROUP
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of Cox Reps. Additionally, CMG owns and operates Cox Target Media, providers of Valpak, a leading North American direct marketing company and Savings.com, a leading online coupon site and community. With $1.7 billion in revenue, the company operations include 15 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 86 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including 30 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 18 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
meghan [at] savings.com