Savings.com Reveals Top Deals For Mother's Day Shoppers Expert Deal Hunters Offer Tips and Recommend Best Mother's Day Deals from Top Online Retailers, Up to 50 Percent Off
LOS ANGELES, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate Mother's Day, Savings.com, the leading online source for coupons, deals and expert shopping tips, has compiled all the best deals to help consumers purchase mom the gift that she deserves. Deals were handpicked by Savings.com deal experts and ranked by overall brand appeal and deepest discounts.
- ProFlowers: 50% Off Mother's Day Spectacular - $19.99
- 1-800-Flowers.com: Save Up to 40% on Mother's Day Flowers & Gifts
- Kay Jewelers: Save Up to 30% on Gifts for Moms + Free Shipping
- ICE.com: 25% Off All Orders
- Teleflora: 25% Off All Orders
- Cheryl's: 20% Off All Orders
- Harry & David: 10% Off $39.99 or More
- Limoges: 20% Off All Orders
- FTD: 20% Off Sitewide
- Zales: $20 Off Orders $200 or More
- LoveSac: Up to 50% Off Mother's Day Sale Items + Free Shipping
- MyJewelryBox.com: 20% Off All Orders
- Irv's Luggage: 15% Off Mother's Day Handbag Sale
- Great Big Canvas: 30% Off Sitewide
- GiftsForYouNow.com: 20% Off All Orders
Savings.com also polled top money-saving experts in the DealPro community to source gift ideas for this Mother's Day:
- Pampering gift basket, contributed by Mary Long Hoover of Mission to Save: Personally I love either the pampering gift basket (using freebies and deals from drug stores/grocery) or the hanging baskets. You can find baskets as low as $5-6 and they last all season! My mom and MIL get baskets from me every year and they love it.
- Organic herbs, contributed by Crystal Collins of The Thrifty Mama: Got an "Earthy Mom" on your list this year? She'll love some organic herbs like basil, chives or cilantro. And the plus side being that this makes for a lasting, memorable and inexpensive gift. She'll love that you took the "thyme" to think of her!
- Photo books, contributed by Jen Dotson of Thrifty NW Mom: My favorite gifts are the personal gifts that they will treasure year after year, such as making a photo album or photo book filled with pictures and memories of your family. Take advantage of free or discounted photo prints and look for an inexpensive photo album and you can have a treasured gift for less than $10. There are also many discounts for photo books and gifts right now, so take advantage of those discounts to create a personalized lasting gift.
Mother's Day shoppers on Savings.com will have access to more than 40,000 coupons from leading retailers including 1-800-Flowers.com, Kay Jewelers, ProFlowers, as well as tips and advice on how to save money from DealPros on the site's popular coupon blog.
Contact Savings.com for more information:
Media [at] savings [dot] com
Savings.com gives you the best deals on everything you want. Tell us what stores and categories you like, where you live, and Savings.com will deliver the best deals for you, handpicked by expert DealPros®. In addition to providing personalized recommendations, Savings.com has one of the most in-depth databases of coupons. Shoppers can access thousands of exclusive offers from the biggest retailer names along with 100,000+ deals aggregated from online and national retailers, local businesses and daily deal sites. More than 5 million shoppers turn to Savings.com each month as the trusted resource to find the best deals and to interact with the site's popular coupon blog and vital community of online shoppers, the DealPros. In June 2012, Savings.com was acquired by Cox Target Media, one of the world's leading direct marketing companies. Cox Target Media is also the owner and operator of leading direct marketing brand, Valpak and Valpak.com.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company's operations currently include 19 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 88 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 18 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Contact: Sara Dunham, email@example.com