LOS ANGELES, April 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Saviynt, a leader in Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions, today announced their attainment of AWS Security Competency. The AWS Competency Program is designed to provide AWS customers with qualified AWS Partner Network (APN) partners who have demonstrated success in building specialized products and solutions. This achievement is another validation of Saviynt's ability to deliver advanced compliance and security management solutions to help protect data and workloads for AWS customers.
As organizations migrate their workloads to the cloud, they are looking to enhance and automate complex security management needs. Additionally, the need to seamlessly protect cloud and enterprise assets, in an increasingly hybrid environment, has become essential to maintain organizations' security posture. The Saviynt solution has been purpose-built to complement the security features provided by AWS and to enable customers to grow their cloud footprint with greater confidence and automation.
"Saviynt is honored to be recognized as a trusted cloud security vendor by AWS. Achieving the APN Security Competency underscores our leadership in cloud security. Saviynt is the only provider who delivers both comprehensive Identity Governance and AWS security solutions in an integrated platform. This recognition comes on the heels of our strong positioning in Gartner MQ for Identity Governance and Administration," said Sachin Nayyar, CEO of Saviynt.
Tim Jefferson, Global Ecosystem Lead – Security at Amazon Web Services added, "Saviynt's integration with different AWS services, combined with today's Security Competency announcement, provides our joint customers the ability to continuously monitor security controls and manage Identity lifecycle management effectively, which is critical to protecting a company's most valuable assets."
"This is a key milestone in our partnership and was achieved after an in-depth technical evaluation of our solution and compliance with AWS Well-Architected Framework. Our collaboration with AWS product teams helped us hone the solution and keep up with AWS's cloud innovation and new services. Capabilities such as privileged access management and real-time preventive controls are unique in the market," added Vibhuti Sinha, Chief Cloud Officer at Saviynt.
Saviynt's solution for AWS provides benefits for a broad set of customer needs, including:
- Gaining visibility into risks across AWS accounts with an extensive controls library that is mapped to compliance standards, Saviynt enables AWS customers to meet their compliance requirements
- Managing Privileged Access with timed access check-out, approval workflows, and integrated session recording / analysis reduces unfettered access and identify risky administrative activity
- Automating identity lifecycle management with intelligent access requests and review improves governance and eliminates issues arising out of residual access
To learn more about Saviynt solution for AWS, visit:
- AWS Security Partner Solutions: http://www.aws.amazon.com/security/partner-solutions/
- Saviynt for AWS: https://www.saviynt.com/get-saviynt-for-aws/
- Saviynt on AWS Marketplace: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/seller-profile?id=85b79092-68e7-467e-9b84-0c33251226d9
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for IGA: http://info.saviynt.com/Gartner-MQ-IGA-2017-Report.html
- See a live demo at many of the upcoming AWS Summits that we will be at: Full list of our Events are here: http://www.saviynt.com/events/
As a leading provider of Identity Governance and Cloud Security solutions, Saviynt enables enterprises to protect data, applications and infrastructure for Cloud (AWS, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS, Epic) in a unified platform. Saviynt delivers next generation Identity-Centric CASB solution by integrating advanced risk analytics with continuous compliance framework. With built-in support for granular identity lifecycle management, threat detection & management, SOD management and privileged access management, Saviynt provides a best in class CASB solution that addresses all your complex security and compliance needs.
For more information, please contact
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saviynt-achieves-amazon-web-services-aws-security-competency-300437761.html