BENICIA, Calif., April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With spring in full swing, it's the perfect time to awaken the palate with vibrant flavors and lighter fare. This season, toss the takeout and elevate your at-home meals with Three Bridges, an inspired line of fresh, refrigerated pastas and sauces. From superfood cauliflower pizza to zesty lemon pesto dip, Three Bridges provides a delicious way to update your menus and celebrate spring with effortless dishes.
"From a culinary perspective, spring is the ideal time to take advantage of seasonal ingredients and flavors," said Chef Craig Schauffel, vice president of research and culinary innovation at Three Bridges. "Our foods take the guesswork out of home cooking by providing easy meal solutions that feature the flavors and nutrition today's consumers crave, all while using real, honest ingredients like aged parmesan, fresh garlic, heirloom tomatoes, and nutrient-dense kale. The freshness and simplicity of our ingredients shine through in every bite."
Opting for a homemade menu not only helps cut costs but also allows for smarter, better-for-you decisions. Here are a few crowd-pleasing dishes from Three Bridges to serve at your next spring soirée:
- Crudité and Lemon Pesto Goat Cheese Dip
- Pair the season's freshest vegetables with Three Bridges Superfood Pesto Sauce. Adding in creamy goat cheese, lemon zest, and Kalamata olives kicks this recipe up a notch for al fresco entertaining.
- Tortellini Salad in a Jar
- Whether you're packing a picnic or just an office lunch, this mason jar meal not only helps with portability but also portion control! Starring Three Bridges Organic Spinach & Cheese Tortellini, colorful veggies, and greens, the final product is definitely Instagram worthy.
- Superfood Pesto Cauliflower Pizza
- Pizza is super on its own. But, when you swap out marinara for pesto, and top it with cauliflower, "super" takes on a whole new meaning. You can indulge in this pie without regret… and feel super, too.
- Zoodles with Pesto and Shrimp
- Skip the carbs by partaking in spring's hottest culinary trend: zucchini noodles! Basil, parmesan, garlic, EVOO and sea salt is all you need to let fresh flavors shine through; the sautéed shrimp adds a twist of lean protein. Pro Tip: invest in a spiral vegetable slicer!
Three Bridges' better-for-you pastas (SRP $3.99 - $4.99) and sauces (SRP $4.99) are available nationwide, including Safeway and Target stores. For more information or to locate a store near you, visit www.ThreeBridges.com.
About Three Bridges
Founded in 2014, Three Bridges is a company comprised of chefs, food scientists and food lovers on a mission to innovate the refrigerated foods aisle with an inspired line of fresh, deliciously accessible line of natural filled and cut pastas and sauces, made from premium natural and organic ingredients. Providing a welcome break from boring menus, Three Bridges foods deliver what people most enjoy about a homemade meal—real, quality ingredients and incredible taste—without all the fuss. Three Bridges is made and manufactured proudly in California and North Carolina, where its commitment to good living is reflected in the company's use of green energy, and growing line of certified organic offerings. Its honest, better-for-you foods are available at specialty retailers and grocery retailers nationwide.
For additional information, please visit us online www.ThreeBridges.com.
Contact: Jessica Lieu
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/savor-spring-with-fresh-recipes-from-three-bridges-300257215.html
SOURCE Three Bridges