Say Something Sweet with Krispy Kreme Hearts, Hugs and Kisses Valentine's Doughnuts XOXO and Heart shaped Doughnuts Available through Valentine's Day at Participating Locations
WINSTON SALEM, N.C., Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This Valentine's Day, be sweet to someone special with a box full of hugs and kisses, and heart-shaped deliciousness from Krispy Kreme. Krispy Kreme® Sprinkled Heart, Valentine Sprinkles, Chocolate Iced Heart, and new Hugs and Kisses doughnuts are available January 27 through February 14th at participating Krispy Kreme® US and Canadian locations.
Purchase a dozen doughnuts and get a dozen Valentine Cards each good for a FREE doughnut of any variety. Offer ends February 14. Limit two per customer at participating locations. While Supplies last. See coupon for restrictions.
Share a Krispy Kreme Kind of Love with a dozen of these sweet Valentine treats:
- Sprinkled Heart- A white iced, heart-shaped doughnut with red and white sprinkles is sure to make their hearts melt.
- Valentine Sprinkles- A chocolate iced ring with red and white sprinkles says, "I like you a hole bunch."
- Chocolate Iced Heart- A chocolate iced, heart-shaped doughnut with red drizzle for that special someone with a heart of gold.
- Kiss- A tasty "X" shaped doughnut with a tasty white icing and strawberry X topping.
- Hug- A yummy "O" shaped doughnut with white icing and strawberry O topping
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in approximately 810 locations in more than 20 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at www.krispykreme.com.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation