MALVERN, Pa., Jan. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Scala, Inc., the leading global provider of digital retail experiences, is showcasing a booth full of solutions that reinvent the retail space and appeal to today's tech-savvy shoppers at the National Retail Federation's BIG Show 2017. Scala, part of the STRATACACHE family of digital signage solution companies, will play a big part in STRATACACHE's strong presence at the show. Two large booths – Scala in #903 and STRATACACHE in #407 – will display complementary retail solutions across STRATACACHE companies that help retailers, marketers and innovators influence consumer decisions. With more than 20 immersive retail experiences on display, the combined power of the two leaders in digital signage ensures marketers and innovators will find the optimal solution for retail challenges and ideas, no matter the size or scope. Retail's BIG show is being held January 15-17, 2017 in New York.
Scala is featuring a mix of solutions elevated from last year's booth and solutions new to the 2017 booth. Highlights include:
- Connected Café – A Scala booth favorite! Self-ordering kiosks featuring point-of-sale integration create a fun way for customers to place their order while boosting sales and order accuracy, and reducing wait times.
- Interactive Fitting Room – Frustrations are eliminated when shoppers send requests from the fitting room to sales associates' devices, and new "click and ship" integration increases sales conversions.
- Lift & Learn – This interactive solution, displaying cutting-edge Razer gaming mice, attracts customers to learn detailed product information and features integrated lighting and touchscreen technology.
- Smart Mannequin – Customers are treated to the high-touch experience that draws them into brick-and-mortar stores with the Smart Mannequin, which is equipped with sensor-embedded 2XU high-performance athletic apparel.
- Real-Time Sports Feed – Shoppers are entertained while browsing or waiting with real-time feeds that Scala can easily integrate into digital signage networks.
- Meeting Room Scheduler – This quick-start application is a cost-effective, attractive way to manage and display various calendars that ensure retail shops run efficiently.
- Optika Display Solutions – Optika, a STRATACACHE company, will have a 55" 4K display with InGlass Touch Technology, which has tablet-like touch and senses 1000+ levels of pressure.
STRATACACHE is featuring in-store digital solutions that create personalized customer experiences, activate consumers and position retailers and brands for success. Retail solutions from the extended family of companies found in the booth include:
- Network optimization from SuperLumin;
- enVu interactive digital media production;
- Gaming experiences from global leader Carmanah Signs; and
- Creative in-store shopper marketing solutions from PRN.
About Scala, Inc.
Scala solutions deliver engaging retail experiences by connecting networks of digital signs, kiosks, mobile devices, websites and Internet-connected devices. Scala, a STRATACACHE company, provides the platform for marketers, retailers and innovators to easily create and centrally manage deployment of shopping experiences while retaining the flexibility to rapidly adapt to local business conditions and preferences of customers in the store. With 30 years of experience entertaining, informing and educating audiences, Scala is well-known for its innovation and leveraging best-of-breed technologies, such as mobile and predictive analytics, to create award-winning solutions that are easy-to-use, yet infinitely customizable. Headquartered near Philadelphia, PA, Scala's network of partners and developers located in more than 90 countries drives more than 500,000 screens worldwide.
EMEA General Manager & VP of Global Marketing
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/scala-to-highlight-how-to-reinvent-retail-with-digital-at-nrfs-big-show-300390933.html
SOURCE Scala, Inc.