Key features of Scalegrid Redis platform include the following:
- Bring your own AWS account - Host with ScaleGrid or bring your own AWS account
- VPC support - Deploy your Redis servers in public/private subnets of your VPC
- Full admin access to the entire setup - Full admin access to Redis and the underlying machine
- Encryption at rest - All Redis data persisted on disk can be 'Encrypted at rest'. If this feature is turned on all backups are encrypted as well.
- Custom persistence options - Customize the persistence options for your cluster. RDB/AOF or both.
- Reserved Instance support - Purchase reserved instances to reduce your hosting costs up to 30%
- Cross Datacenter setup options - Distribute your Redis servers across data centers to solve your caching needs.
For a detailed overview of our features please visit our Redis products page - https://scalegrid.io/redis/products.html
Support for Redis hosting on Azure, Google Cloud & DigitalOcean is coming soon. Feel free to reach out to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.
Scalegrid.io is a fully managed MongoDB® and Redis® database-as-a-service solution. ScaleGrid handles all aspects of database management including creation, backup, restore, scale, performance monitoring, upgrade, patching etc. Scalegrid provides a single easy to use console for MongoDB hosting and Redis hosting.
For more information on ScaleGrid, visit https://scalegrid.io / Twitter: @scalegridio
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/scalegrid-scalegridio-announces-redis-hosting-services-on-amazon-web-services-aws-300365679.html