WASHINGTON, Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is a schedule of upcoming luncheons at the National Press Club. Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only." Credentialed press may cover Luncheons and Newsmakers. Events listed are subject to last-minute changes. Space may be reserved at any NPC Luncheon by calling 202-662-7501. To save time and avoid waiting in line, tickets can be paid for in advance by using a credit card or putting tickets on a house account if there is a credit card on file with the Club. Reservations are not required for Newsmakers, unless otherwise noted.
The National Press Club Luncheon Series
- NPC Luncheons are open to credentialed members of the media.
- Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only."
- For more information go to www.press.org or email email@example.com.
- New events or updated information indicated by ******.
- All NPC Luncheons are held in the National Press Club Ballroom unless otherwise noted.
******September 8, 2016
U.S. Senator Christopher Murphy
Topic: gun control
To purchase tickets click HERE
*Location: Holeman Lounge
National Press Club Luncheons are webcast live on press.org at 1:00 pm (except where time change is noted) on event day.
Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NPCLive, or on Facebook at (facebook.com/PressClubDC) and Twitter (@PressClubDC).
Membership Engagement Manager
National Press Club
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/schedule-of-upcoming-luncheons-at-the-national-press-club-300317179.html
SOURCE National Press Club