SAN DIEGO, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In a recent article in the Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International, Transdyne Corporation geoscientist J. Marvin Herndon makes some startling claims that could require climate scientists to make radical revisions in their operating assumptions.
In the paper published on April 21, 2017, Herndon asserts that "Geophysical evidence of variable earthquake activity and geological evidence of submarine volcanism…indicate that heat added to the oceans is variable." He uses U.S. Geological Survey data from 1973–2015 to show that earthquakes of magnitudes 6 and 7 on the Richter scale have been increasing in number over the past four decades and that "therefore Earth-heat, as well as volcanic CO2 additions, is increasing." As noted, "increased heat additions to the ocean act to decrease seawater solubility of CO2, ultimately releasing additional CO2 to the atmosphere."
According to the website of the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the IPCC was established "to provide the world with a clear scientific view of the current state of knowledge in climate change and its potential environmental and socio-economic impacts." As the article by Herndon asserts "The validity of IPCC evaluations and assessments depends critically upon due consideration being given to all processes that potentially affect Earth's heat balance." But, he continues, in addition to ignoring these non-anthropogenic sources of CO2, IPCC climate scientists have "turned a blind eye to ongoing tropospheric geoengineering that…has been occurring on a near-daily, near-global basis" over the past several years.
The article provides substantive evidence that the frequently observed jet-laid trails are aerosolized particles, not ice-crystal contrails as often alleged, and that the atmospheric aerosols "inhibit rainfall, heat the atmosphere, and cause global warming."
In the article, the geoscientist offers a potent social and moral judgment in addition to his scientific findings: "By ignoring tropospheric geoengineering, IPCC assessments are compromised, as is the moral authority of the United Nations."
As noted in the article, "There are many questions that need to be answered.
- As NOAA and NASA are both prime sources of data utilized in climate models and assessments, and are apparently participants in the global covert tropospheric geoengineering activity, how objective are their data?
- Indeed, what are the purposes of spraying a toxic substance into the air we breathe on a near-daily, near-global basis? Surely, those closely connected with the operation know that it causes global warming and polar ice melting.
- Do government leaders realize that the intent of these covert geoengineering efforts is to cause global warming? Or are leaders being deceived, told that the tropospheric aerosol spraying is to prevent global warming?
- Is it being done to get at the petroleum and other natural resources beneath polar ice?
- Is tropospheric geoengineering being done to cause global warming so as to provide a basis for the United Nations to take control of major elements of sovereign nations' economies? Or are more sinister motives involved?
- The military has researched weaponizing weather since 1947, but at what cost to human and environmental health? What have leaders been told that makes them acquiesce to a program that is no less than an assault on planet Earth?
- Who profits from this?
- Why are scientists promoting the idea of future geoengineering when they know, or certainly ought to know, that tropospheric geoengineering has been ongoing nearly worldwide for decades."
The article concludes with the statement, "For the good of humanity and the Earth's biota and environment, these questions should be answered truthfully and publically."
Freely download pdf: http://www.nuclearplanet.com/variable_heat.pdf
Reference: J. M. Herndon, Evidence of Variable Earth-Heat Production, Global Non-Anthropogenic Climate Change, and Geoengineered Global Warming and Polar Melting. J. Geography Environ. Earth Sci. Int. 10(1) 1-16 (2017); Article no.JGEESI.32220
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/scientist-reveals-climate-changegeoengineering-deception-300445940.html
SOURCE J. Marvin Herndon, Transdyne Corporation