WASHINGTON, Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SCORE, mentors to America's small businesses, will offer a free online technology conference for small business owners on Thursday, October 27 from 12 pm–5 pm ET. Sponsored by Verisign, a global leader in domain names, the Power up Your Small Biz: Technology Trends virtual conference will feature educational sessions with live Q&A, a networking lounge for exchanging ideas and contacts, and staffed sponsor booths full of giveaways, information and resources.
Small business experts from across the US will present six informational webinars on leveraging technology to reach small business success. Industry experts from Constant Contact, Kabbage, DreamHost and more will share their insider tips for simplifying technology efforts, securing data and growing a small business.
Featured education sessions will be presented by these small business influencers and experts:
- "The Power of the Inbox: Tips and Tricks for Successful Email Marketing" by Kelly Flint of Constant Contact
- "5 Ways to Streamline HR Tasks and Cut Overhead Expense with Low-Cost Web Apps" by Jaime Lizotte, HR Solutions Manager of ComplyRight
- "Domain Names: Use Them For Crying Out Loud!" by Mark Medina, Product Director of DreamHost
- "Are You Missing the Mobile Revolution?" by Rieva Lesonsky, CEO of GrowBiz Media
- "The Power Of Data: Why It's Easier Than Ever To Get Funding" by Jami Schwartz of Kabbage
- "Essential Tips for an Engaging Blog and for Generating Leads from Your Website" by Brett Napoli, CEO of Ambition Insight
"SCORE's first virtual conference (last May) was a huge success, reaching more than 3,000 small business owners who networked and learned, just like an in-person conference," said SCORE Foundation President David R. Bobbitt. "This time, we are taking a deeper dive into technology tools that help small business owners be more agile and productive. And, since it's virtual, you don't have to leave home or put on your best suit. Come as you are!"
This event will happen live for all participants, and the virtual environment will be archived for future access.
Register today: http://ow.ly/OYMk305q2c5
Since 1964, SCORE has helped more than 10 million aspiring entrepreneurs to start and grow their small businesses. Each year, SCORE's 10,000+ volunteer business experts provide 350,000+ free and low-cost small business mentoring services, workshops and education to clients. In 2015, SCORE mentors in 300 chapters volunteered 2.2+ million hours to help create over 45,000 jobs and 55,000 small businesses.
For more information about starting or operating a small business, call 1-800-634-0245 for the SCORE chapter nearest you. Visit SCORE at www.score.org. Follow @SCOREMentors on Facebook and Twitter.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/score-to-host-free-online-technology-conference-for-small-business-owners-300350025.html