TORONTO, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Scotiabank will announce its second quarter results on Tuesday, May 28, 2013.
Second Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the second quarter results will be issued in Canada over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 28, 2013.
Second Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EDT and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 (North America toll free). Please call five to 15 minutes in advance;
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the second quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between May 28 and June 12, 2013 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 (North America toll free). The access code is 4584493#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 for three months.
Scotiabank is a leading multinational financial services provider and Canada's most international bank. With more than 82,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates serve some 19 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a broad range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. In December 2012, Scotiabank became the first Canadian bank to be named Global Bank of the Year and Bank of the Year in the Americas by The Banker magazine, a Financial Times publication. With assets of $736 billion (as at January 31, 2013), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.