Scotiabank to Announce Third Quarter Results
TORONTO, Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Scotiabank will announce details of its third quarter results on Tuesday, August 28, 2012.
Third Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the third quarter results will be issued in Canada over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 28, 2012.
Third Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 3:15 p.m. EDT and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 (North America toll free). Please call five to 15 minutes in advance.
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the third quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between August 28, 2012 and September 12, 2012 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 (North America toll free). The access code is 4487933#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 for three months.
Scotiabank is one of North America's premier financial institutions and Canada's most international bank. With more than 80,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates serve some 19 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a broad range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. With assets of $660 billion (as at April 30, 2012), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.