Scrubbing Bubbles® and fantastik® Team Up to Tackle Tough Kitchen Messes
Grease and Grime Don't Stand a Chance with the Scrubbing Bubbles® All Purpose Cleaners with fantastik®
RACINE, Wis., Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For 40 years, Scrubbing Bubbles® has been a hardworking and helpful ally in the bathroom; and now with the power of fantastik®, the brand is ready to tackle America's toughest kitchen messes. The hard working formulas combine the ease and effectiveness of Scrubbing Bubbles® with the grease-fighting power of fantastik® to make cleaning easier.
The Scrubbing Bubbles® Dirty Work Index™ survey, a comprehensive study that scrubs the data on women's and men's attitudes related to how and why they clean their homes, found that four out of five (80 percent) women maintain a clean kitchen by cleaning it daily1. With both cleaners combined, consumers can cut through tough grease and grime without all the physical effort. Plus, the cleaners are all-purpose, tackling many surfaces so that one product can do the job of many, saving time and money.
"The Dirty Work Index™ survey shows that men and women agree the bathroom and kitchen are the most difficult areas to clean2, so expanding to the kitchen is a natural step for Scrubbing Bubbles®," says Kelly M. Semrau , Senior Vice President – Global Corporate Affairs, Communication and Sustainability at SC Johnson. "SC Johnson is dedicated to giving consumers quality products they can trust to get the job done, which is why we've brought these two trusted cleaning brands together."
In addition to introducing the all-new Scrubbing Bubbles® Total Kitchen Foaming All Purpose Cleaner with fantastik®, SC Johnson is folding fantastik® products into the Scrubbing Bubbles® family. Products include:
- All new – Scrubbing Bubbles® Total Kitchen Foaming All Purpose Cleaner with fantastik® stays where you spray and instantly goes to work with the power of fantastik®. A light foam, it is specially formulated for your kitchen to cut through grease and grime, leaving a brilliant shine and fresh citrus scent.
- Heavy Duty Scrubbing Bubbles® All Purpose Cleaner with fantastik® kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria3. The all-purpose cleaner leaves a fresh scent with no filmy residue, cutting through tough kitchen grease and grime throughout the home.
- Bleach 5-in-1 Scrubbing Bubbles® All Purpose Cleaner with fantastik® is an all-purpose cleaner that cuts through grease with the power of bleach to make cleaning easy. It removes five tough stains including food spills, greasy soil, soap scum, and mold and mildew stains. This all-purpose spray is not just a bathroom and kitchen cleaner, it's also strong enough to use on outdoor surfaces such as lawn furniture. It eliminates odors as it cleans, leaving a fresh scent behind.
- Oxy Power® Scrubbing Bubbles® Grease & Stain Remover with fantastik® is a multi-purpose cleaner that removes spots and stains from fabric, upholstery and other soft, absorbent surfaces. It also removes dirt and grease from hard surfaces such as appliances, countertops, microwaves, stainless steel, chrome, sinks, ceramic tile and glass.
- Lemon Power Scrubbing Bubbles® All Purpose Cleaner with fantastik® kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria3. The all-purpose cleaner leaves a lemon scent with no filmy residue, cutting through tough kitchen grease and grime throughout the home.
The products are now available in grocery, drug and mass-merchandise retailers.
To learn more about the Scrubbing Bubbles® lineup of kitchen products with fantastik®, visit Scrubbing Bubbles® on the official Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/scrubbingbubbles, on Twitter at www.twitter.com/scrubbingbubble or visit www.scrubbingbubbles.com.
SC Johnson is a family-owned and managed business dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, and pest control. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, BAYGON®, TANA®, BAMA®, BRISE®, KLEAR®, MR. MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 126-year old company, generates nearly $9 billion in sales, employs 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
Availability: Scrubbing Bubbles® products are available in grocery, drug and mass-merchandise retailers.
High Res Images Available Upon Request
1The Scrubbing Bubbles® Dirty Work Index Comprehensive Report was a telephone survey conducted by StrategyOne between August 5-11, 2010. The sample consisted of 1500 women ages 18-64.The national results of this study have a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 at the 95 percent level of confidence.
2The Scrubbing Bubbles® Dirty Work Index™ Comprehensive Report was a telephone survey conducted by StrategyOne between September 19 – October 4, 2011. The sample included 1,500 women ages 22-65, both single and currently living with their spouse or significant other and 500 men ages 22-65, including a quota 250 males currently living with their spouse or significant other. The national results of this study have a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 for the female sample and plus or minus 4.4 for the male sample, both at the 95 percent level of confidence.
3Kills 99.9% of household bacteria in 10 seconds: Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella choleraesuis (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria).
SC JOHNSON – A FAMILY COMPANY
SOURCE SC Johnson
More by this Source
Successful Summer Gatherings Start with OFF!® Products
May 22, 2013, 09:30 ET
Racine Public Library Honors SC Johnson as a Champion of Literacy
May 17, 2013, 10:51 ET
SC Johnson Celebrates 15 Years of Preserving Brazil's Natural Resources
May 14, 2013, 09:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.