NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Seamless, the iconic New York City food ordering and delivery platform, has launched its turnkey delivery service in Manhattan. Diners are benefiting from the ability of the vast, reliable driver network to deliver food from local favorites and top-rated Manhattan restaurants in under 30 minutes. Local restaurants are reaping the benefits of reaching more Seamless diners - the largest network of hungry diners in Manhattan. By outsourcing their restaurants' delivery needs to a reliable service with such a captive audience, restaurants are experiencing a significant increase in order volume and gross food sales.
In fact, L.E.S Kitchen, known for delicious comfort fare, has seen a 35 percent increase in orders over the past two months.
"Working with Seamless' delivery service has been a game changer," said Henry Wong, Owner of L.E.S Kitchen, "The service has been incredibly convenient to use and has made a significant impact on our order volume. It's been exciting to share our menu of mouthwatering sandwiches with more Seamless diners."
The new turnkey service allows Seamless to deliver for some of Manhattan's hottest restaurants, offering diners great options at a lower overall cost.
"Seamless was started in Manhattan and has become synonymous with how New York eats," said Stan Chia, Senior Vice President of Operations at Seamless and Grubhub. "As New York City's hometown service, we wanted to deliver even more local favorites to our diners while providing quick delivery times and transparent pricing. We're proud we've been able to do that for our diners while providing even more value to our restaurant partners."
Seamless' delivery service is working with a number of local favorites, including:
- Ivan Ramen
- Black Seed Bagel East Village and Nolita locations
- BONMi Upper West Side Chelsea and Nolita locations
- Just Salad
"We're passionate about making our famous, one-of-a-kind menu items that keep customers from New York and beyond coming back for more," said Ivan Orkin, Chef/Owner of Ivan Ramen. "I've been working with my team to perfect our takeout to assure an experience as close to dining in the restaurant as possible. With Seamless, we're able to tap into their convenient delivery service to reach and obtain even more customers, so we can focus on what matters most, noodles!"
The Seamless online and mobile ordering platform connects New York City diners with more than 11,000 restaurants in the Greater New York area, with thousands of pickup and delivery options in Manhattan.
Seamless delivers tremendous benefits to restaurants and diners.
Diners benefit from:
- Choice: We connect diners with the nation's largest restaurant network, which includes more than 45,000 of the best restaurants across the country.
- No Mark-Ups: We do not pad menu prices. Diners can rest assured that they are paying the same prices as if they ordered directly from the restaurant and all fees are clearly presented.
- Low Fees: We offer industry low delivery fees nationwide.
- Transparency: We empower diners with the ability to customize and control each order to meet their dietary needs.
- Service: We take care of our diners; every order is backed by our diner-focused, 24/7 Care team.
Restaurants benefit from:
- More Orders: We drive significant order volume. Restaurants receive an average of 30 percent more takeout orders during their first year on the platform.
- Broadest Reach: We connect restaurants with our industry-leading network of approximately 7.4 million diners.
- High ROI: We enable restaurants to participate on our platform with low risk and no up-front cost.
- Efficiency: We drive efficiency for restaurant partners; ordering via Seamless is 50 percent more efficient than ordering via phone.
To find takeout restaurants available in your area, check out Seamless.com. If you are interested in becoming part of the Seamless Delivery team, please visit driver.grubhub.com. To find out how your restaurant can join Seamless or Grubhub, check out get.grubhub.com. To learn more about Grubhub and its portfolio of brands, please visit http://media.grubhub.com.
Grubhub (NYSE: GRUB) is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company. Dedicated to moving eating forward and connecting diners with the food they love from their favorite local restaurants, the Company's platforms and services strive to elevate food ordering through innovative restaurant technology, easy-to-use platforms and an improved delivery experience. Grubhub is proud to work with more than 45,000 restaurant partners in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, MenuPages, LAbite, Restaurants on the Run, DiningIn and Delivered Dish.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seamless-unveils-turnkey-delivery-service-in-manhattan-300314595.html