WESTWOOD, Mass., Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Attending HIMSS17? Visit MEDITECH at booth #3279 or schedule a demo and see first-hand why there is so much buzz surrounding MEDITECH's innovative, physician-designed Web Electronic Health Record (EHR). Hear why this contemporary, mobile, and transformational EHR is driving the new generation of EHR leaders in the market to move forward with MEDITECH's latest release.
Innovative Technology Showcased in MEDITECH Booth #3279
MEDITECH's innovative EHR technology is addressing healthcare challenges across all points of care. Attendees visiting booth #3279 can meet with practicing physicians and nurses demonstrating MEDITECH's solutions LIVE as well as hear the latest on:
- Reclaiming Productivity. MEDITECH's Web EHR is making every day complexities simple and transforming the way clinicians deliver care.
- Coordinating Care. Customers are leveraging the power of the EHR for improved outcomes and efficiencies across the care team.
- Population Health and Video Visits. Hear the latest on MEDITECH's Population Health Strategy and see how leveraging Video Visits can help drive higher patient satisfaction levels and foster more self-managing of conditions.
- Latest MEDITECH Offerings. In addition to the Web EHR, come see the latest solutions MEDITECH offers for improving patient engagement, revenue cycle management, telehealth, and much more.
- Best in KLAS. For the third year in a row, MEDITECH was ranked in the Best in KLAS: Software & Services report. MEDITECH's 6.x platform received 2017 Best in KLAS for Community HIS and was also rated 2017 KLAS Category Leader for Patient Accounting & Patient Management (Community Hospital) and Global Acute Care EMR - Canada.
Real Solutions. Real Care. Real Results
Learn which MEDITECH customers reduced A/R days by 50 percent, surpassed patient portal adoption goals with a 60 percent usage rate, and obtained a 99 percent patient satisfaction rating. Booth #3279 is bursting with experts on Revenue Cycle to Critical Care and everything in between. Among these industry experts, Alicia Brubaker, RN, BSN, CCRN-CMC, CCU Staff Nurse and Clinical Informaticist at Valley Health System, will speak to how Valley used the MEDITECH EHR to improve timeliness of care, clinical decision-making, and nurse efficiency.
Several MEDITECH customers will also be sharing their stories on the main stage during HIMSS17 Education Sessions. In addition, during the Revenue Cycle Solutions Summit on Feb. 19, Kevin Adams, Revenue Cycle Director at Anderson Regional Medical Center, will discuss how MEDITECH's Revenue Cycle solution has helped drive financial performance at the organization.
MEDITECH is heading back to the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase in booth #9000, Hall F, Feb. 20-22, as participants in the Accountable Care - Opioid Abuse Use Case. Through interoperability, care providers can look up prior visit history to see if the patient has sought pain medications in the past and reveal potential for opioid abuse.
Be sure to connect with MEDITECH on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook during the conference and check MEDITECH out at the Power Press Party on Sunday, Feb. 19, 6-10 p.m. at the House of Blues in Orlando.
Today, more than 2,400 institutions worldwide use MEDITECH's clinically-integrated and interoperable EHR to provide healthcare to the communities they serve. Their robust, patient-centered technology spans the healthcare continuum, including unique functional capacity for ambulatory care, acute care, long-term care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, and home care.
Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
Manager, Public Relations and Media Relations
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/searching-for-bold-innovation-from-a-trusted-source-visit-meditech-at-himss17-300406360.html