ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Seasons 52, the fresh grill and wine bar restaurant, has introduced its latest seasonal menu with entrees perfect for the New Year, including Whole Roasted Branzino and New Zealand venison. The winter dishes, which include a Lobster Flatbread, appetizers, entrees and sides, will be available through mid-March.
The new menu offerings, as with all dishes at Seasons 52, feature rustic cooking techniques like oak-fire grilling and brick-oven roasting to enhance flavor and create dishes that are naturally lighter.
Highlights of the winter menu include:
- Lemon & Herb Roasted Branzino infused with Meyer lemon and fresh thyme, then roasted whole in a brick-oven.
- Warm salad of California Golden Beets topped with toasted pistachios, Laura Chenel Sonoma Goat Cheese and micro basil, 15 year aged balsamic.
- New Zealand Venison Chop oak-grilled and served with a rich venison and mushroom ragout.
- Lobster & Mozzarella Flatbread chunks of cold-water lobster, roasted red peppers, mozzarella and lobster sour cream on a thin, crisp flatbread.
- Roasted Parmesan Mushrooms filled with creamy spinach and served with a Parmesan tuile.
In addition, Seasons 52 has created two new cocktails inspired by fruits and herbs of the season:
- Winter Harvest: A cocktail perfect for winter nights, Atlantico Reserva Rum is mixed with apple juice and a touch of maple syrup. A cinnamon stick garnish adds a hint of spice to complete this warming winter drink.
- Prairie Mule: Organic Prairie Vodka, Gosling's Ginger Beer and fresh lime juice are served in a copper mug in this fresh take on the classic Moscow Mule.
About Seasons 52
Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar featuring a seasonal menu and an award-winning wine list. Inspired by the fresh appeal of the farmer's market, Seasons 52 uses ingredients at the peak of ripeness to highlight what's good now. Through rustic cooking techniques like oak-fire grilling and brick-oven roasting, Seasons 52 creates dishes that are naturally lighter with a promise that no menu item is more than 475 calories. From signature flatbreads and Mini Indulgence desserts to an international selection of 100 wines, including more than 52 offered by the glass, there's always something new to discover at Seasons 52. For more information, please visit www.Seasons52.com, like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/Seasons52 or follow @Seasons52 on Twitter.
*** Photos available upon request ***
SOURCE Seasons 52