ORLANDO, Fla., March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Seasons 52 is welcoming the arrival of spring with the launch of their new menu today. Incorporating seasonal ingredients at their peak, from produce like fresh asparagus and artichokes to sweet spring strawberries and Meyer lemon, Seasons 52 welcomes guests to enjoy new Chef's creations and returning spring favorites.
With a seasonally rotating menu based on "what's good now," there's always something new for guests to try. And, because ingredients reach their prime at different times, Seasons 52 will also feature favorites like Fiddlehead Ferns and the highly anticipated Copper River Salmon as they become available.
Now Available Through Spring:
- Botanical Buzz Cocktail: A surprising twist on a refreshing drink, featuring Prairie Organic Vodka, honey and lemon, garnished with a buzz button flower.
- Crispy Prosciutto & Asparagus Flatbread: A crispy, brick oven-baked flatbread with spring asparagus, prosciutto and rich Camembert cheese.
- Thai Steak & Noodle Salad: Wood-grilled flat iron steak on a bed of Chinese noodles with arugula, cabbage, avocado, toybox tomatoes, and sesame-peanut vinaigrette prepared in-house.
- Crispy Green Tomato & Burrata Board: Brick-oven baked green tomato paired with creamy burrata, prosciutto, and arugula, topped with 15-year aged balsamic.
- Kona-Crusted Rack of Lamb: A wood-grilled rack of lamb with a Kona rub, served alongside Yukon mashed potatoes and a spring vegetable mix.
- Savory Cheesecake Mini Indulgence: A sweet and savory dessert hand-crafted with goat cheese, thyme, honey and toasted walnuts.
Going on its second year, all Seasons 52 locations will offer Easter brunch on Sunday, April 16. Guests can enjoy new items like Braised Beef Short Rib Hash and an Orange Marmalade Parfait Mini, in addition to Chef's take on brunch classics like Brick Oven Brioche French Toast and Shakshuka.
Seasons 52 takes the same great care with hand-crafting its brunch cocktails, and will feature the Shrubby Mary, a twist on the traditional Bloody Mary made with Crop Organic Tomato Vodka, housemade tomato-celery shrub and a hint of sriracha.
To see more information on the menu items above, or to view the full Season 52 Spring menu, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com for more information.
About Seasons 52:
Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that offers a seasonally inspired menu featuring ingredients sourced at their peak of freshness. Using rustic cooking techniques, like brick-oven roasting and open-fire grilling over oak and mesquite wood, Seasons 52 brings out the natural flavors of food. The menu is paired with an ever-changing international collection of more than 100 wines, with 52 available by the glass, along with artisanal spirits and craft beer.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seasons-52-welcomes-spring-with-new-seasonal-menu-300417822.html
SOURCE Seasons 52