ONTARIO, Calif., May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. ® (NBCF) recently awarded us with the honorable distinction of being an official sponsor. For every uniquely designed, NBCF pink-themed Snorkel Set purchased, Seavenger will donate profits to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Seavenger is proud of our partnership with this notable organization, and excited to support NBCF in their fight against breast cancer.
- Dry Top Snorkel. For snorkeling, the most desirable snorkel is this Dry Top with splash guard allowing you full head mobility while minimizing water entering. Also has Purge Valve for fast water clearance. Made entirely of top grade silicone, the tube and mouthpiece of this snorkel are extremely bendy. Add to that the mouthpiece's angle, and you have an easy-breathing snorkel that allows your jaw muscles to relax.
- Trek Fin. Ideal for snorkeling, a short, powerful fin, agile enough to be also used as a bodyboarding fin. The foot pocket is super-comfortable, fins feature vented blades that jet water backwards on downstroke, and promote maximum propulsion. Quick-release, easily adjustable strap.
- Two-Window Mask. From Seavenger's own line of specially designed and developed masks, this mask will give you the panoramic view you are looking for in a snorkel mask. Mask has many high end features like high-quality silicone skirt, tempered glass raked lens with inverted tear drop shape that brings lens as close to your pupils as possible, and more.
- Gear Bag. Our whole Snorkel Set fits in this convenient, compact, fast-drying plastic mesh bag. Features convenient draw string closure. Taking it with you or hanging it up – either way, it's a cinch!
- Amazing low package price for all four items
- It's a win-win: indulge in your favorite sport of snorkeling, while supporting a worthy cause. Profits of every sale will be donated to NBCF.