SecureState Seeks to Enhance its Strategic Partnership Program: Encourages organizations interested in adding security to their sales solutions to apply
CLEVELAND, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading Information Security Consulting firm SecureState announced today that it looking to bring on new partners in the hope of providing better, all-encompassing solutions for its clients.
To learn more about becoming a partner please visit: http://engage.securestate.com/become-a-partner-
"We want to bring on strategic partners to offer first class solutions for our clients and theirs, in a way that's quick, cost-effective and efficient," Matt Franko SecureState Partner Channel Director said.
As consultants, SecureState believes in providing top security services without being distracted by other business ventures. Thus a partner program was created to help clients through referrals and business relationships, which helps our partners by seeking a win-win-win objective.
Why Partner with SecureState?
- By applying high-level strategic thinking, adding security consulting to IT operations increases opportunities for partners to earn new business.
- Supplement your offering in the security consulting and compliance space creating a value-added differentiator.
- Using a security partner separate from the products you sell builds credibility by maintaining segregation of solutions.
- Keep current and future customers in business by giving them concrete steps to meet compliance and security requirements.
- No overlap in services so you don't have to worry about someone "stealing your deal."
- Build new relationships and builds upon your existing ones through shared resources.
- Expand client relationships by offering unique solutions to customer needs.
SecureState offers four tiers of partnerships in a variety of consulting and technology areas:
Strategic Partners work with SecureState to bring a fully encompassing solution for clients covering areas beyond security, this includes: areas such as IT Management, Integration, and General Consulting.
As an organization that does not develop products, SecureState relies on top technologies to support services, including but not limited to: vulnerability scanning, application testing and risk management software.
By testing and vetting a variety of products, SecureState refers clients to products that best fulfill clients' needs
The business and security puzzle is complex and requires specialized expertise that may not be available in-house. Therefore SecureState leverages referral relationships to maintain independence and provide clients with the answers they need, when they need them.
"We have a commitment to never break the trust that anyone has placed in us, so we greatly value our partner relationships," Franko said. "In-turn our partners have the benefit of earning business from a trusted advisor in a way that benefits both parties."
The partner program offers joint thought leadership that is unmatched in solving complex security and IT problems.
SecureState provides premier management consulting information security services for companies internationally. The SecureState team is comprised of several specialties to solve complex business problems including: Advisory Services, Audit & Compliance, Profiling & Penetration, Privacy, Risk Management, and Incident Response.
SecureState Public Relations