SecureState Signs CRADA with the Department of Homeland Security Organizations work together to detect and prevent cyber threats
CLEVELAND, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SecureState, a leader in information security assessments and protection services today announced a Collaborative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Under this union, SecureState will work closely with DHS to improve the nation's overall computer network defense posture.
SecureState's commitment to the security community is exhibited by its regular blogs, whitepapers, presentations and research, coupled with its extensive experience across 18 Critical Infrastructure sectors and the Federal Government makes the SecureState and DHS relationship a mutually valuable engagement promoting the identification and resolution of complex cyber issues for helping DHS identify and solve complex cyber issues.
Together, DHS and SecureState will:
- Support the development and sustainment of a systematic approach to cyber threat information sharing and collaboration among Critical Infrastructure across all sectors of industry
- Enable trusted communities among public and private sector critical infrastructure entities to enhance cybersecurity collaboration and to broaden threat knowledge across the community
- Identify and articulate common cyber mission and business interests/needs.
- Leverage and enhance governance and coordination mechanisms to better align public and private sector critical infrastructure interests
- Implement data flow and analytical collaboration.
"The ultimate goal of the agreement between SecureState and the DHS is to enhance the detection, prevention and mitigation of threats in as close to near time as possible. We are excited to work together in the detection and prevention of cyber threats," said Ken Stasiak, CEO of SecureState.
The SecureState team is comprised of several specialties including: Advisory Services, Audit & Compliance, Profiling & Penetration, Research & Innovation, Privacy, Risk Management, and Incident Response.
Contact: Sabrina Powers