DUBLIN, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrvkk5/securing_big_data) has announced the addition of the "Securing Big Data Infrastructure: An Evolving Market Ecosystem" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the global Big Data infrastructure market and the various drivers, challenges and opportunities set to face this market in the coming years. It considers current and future factors, and the key topics all market participants should be aware of.
This research evaluates the components of Big Data infrastructure and security framework along with security challenges related with Hadoop, Cassandra, and MongoDB. This research also analyzes the Big Data infrastructure security market ecosystem, components associated with strategic framework for Big Data protection, and vendor solution landscape.
The report also includes market projections for enterprise spending on Big Data technology and services encompassing three verticals. Forecasting includes market projections by industry verticals and geographic region.
- Certain industries will be drivers of Big Data Security
- Big Data infrastructure will require strategic governance and framework for security
- Big Data infrastructure and security solution market spending alone will reach $23.7 billion by 2021
- The evolving Big Data Security ecosystem consists of infrastructure, applications, APIs, and data itself
- Big Data Security should be a key part of strategy within the Big Data Lifecycle Management (BDLM) model
- Big Data security providers
- Telecom equipment providers
- Global infrastructure suppliers
- Communication service providers
- Cloud services and datacenter companies
- Big Data consulting, and advisory companies
2.0 Big Three In Big Data Security: Hadoop, Cassandra, And Mongo
3.0 Big Data Protection Strategies
4.0 Big Data Infrastructure Security Market Ecosystem
5.0 Strategic Framework For Big Data Protection
6.0 Big Data Technology And Service Market 2016 - 2021
7.0 Summary And Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrvkk5/securing_big_data
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets