NEW YORK, April 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Security Services in North America : 7,800 Security Professionals Provide Cyber Security Services Market Insights by Vertical Market and Size of Business
Security services are becoming an increasingly important, if not indispensable, part of the cyber security industry. Security services provide proactive monitoring of and defense for the customer's security environment; and may encompass protection against denial of service attacks, email viruses and worms, spam, firewalls, and network intrusion detection and prevention services. Five key market forces drive the need for these services:
1. Complexity and Targeting of Attacks – The increasing complexity and focused targeting of attacks boosts demand for organizations to pursue a managed security service provider (MSSP) relationship.
2. Compliance Requirements – Evolving compliance requirements for organizations drive the need for security service providers in North America.
3. Shortage of Security Expertise – The shortage of in-house and deep security expertise and talent drives demand for organizations to partner with a security service provider.
4. Complexity of Network Security Products – The increasing complexity of network security point products is difficult to manage for businesses with small security teams.
5. Cloud Service Adoption – Intensifying focus on the core functions of the organization drive cloud service adoption and subscribing to MSSPs. The market for security services is growing, and growing well. The market for managed security services in North America, for example, totaled $ billion in 2014. The market is expected to grow to $ billion by 2019, being led by companies such as AT&T, Dell, IBM, and Verizon.
As with any market, demand is hardly uniform across the market. The goal of this insight is to provide perspective on the demand for security services in North America across market verticals and sizes of business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03748587-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/security-services-in-north-america-300245948.html