EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, June 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SecurityMatters is proud to announce the release of a new version of its ICS network monitoring and situational awareness platform, SilentDefense. The new release - SilentDefense 3.10 - brings several benefits to its users:
- Effortless analysis and tracking of network assets and their behavior
- Extended ability to make networks and processes more efficient and cyber resilient
- Easier and faster response to emerging threats
With more than five years of experience and over 80 deployments across multiple continents in all major verticals, SilentDefense is by far the most mature and enterprise-ready platform of its kind. SilentDefense 3.10 builds upon the success of its predecessor and includes new modules and features that enhance network visibility and detection of ICS-specific problems and threats.
Some of the new features in SilentDefense 3.10 are:
- Asset inventory and network map: identification and visualization on our interactive map of devices on Level 0 of the Purdue model, such as I/O modules
- Industrial Threat Library: more than 150 additional out-of-the-box controls to identify device malfunction, potentially dangerous process operations, reconnaissance activity, breach attempts and exploits
- Visual network analytics: pre-configured dashboards and views for major vendor installations to quickly identify problems and threats using simple graphs, with no specific industrial knowledge required
- Threat analysis support: extended contextual information in alert details to support operators in root cause analysis and remediation
- Threat hunting support: simplified modeling, search and analysis of suspicious behavioral patterns through API extension for more vendors, protocols and network events
- Event logging: an extensible module to log network events of interest, such as remote access and authentication attempts, with the possibility of quickly visualizing and correlating trends among events
The release comprises many more features and capabilities, including specific solutions for Profinet installations.
"Every SilentDefense release combines specific requests from our customers with innovative capabilities that will enhance and simplify the protection of their environments," says Daniel Trivellato, Product Manager of SilentDefense. "Detecting an 'anomaly' is the easy part, but how can you turn this into something actionable? With SilentDefense 3.10 we continue to deliver on our promise to drive out complexity and minimize users' effort, by translating indicators of problems and threats into messages and visualizations that are easy to understand and quickly react upon."
For additional insights into the new release or to see a product demo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about SecurityMatters and SilentDefense, please visit our website at www.secmatters.com.
About SecurityMatters: SecurityMatters empowers critical infrastructure and manufacturing organizations with the ability to identify, react, and respond to industrial threats and flaws, minimizing troubleshooting costs and unexpected downtime. We leverage OT-specific knowledge and understanding to provide visibility into critical assets and their activity, and detect operational problems and cyber security threats. Our revolutionary network monitoring platform has been successfully deployed by customers worldwide. www.secmatters.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/securitymatters-releases-silentdefense-310---the-leading-ics-network-monitoring-and-situational-awareness-platform-300481163.html