See the Future Development of the Medical Device Industry at MDiT Forum and Regulation Summit 2013
SHANGHAI, Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Recently, conference organizer CPhI Conferences conducted interviews regarding the five hottest topics of the medical device industry with two of the honorable speakers of MDiT Forum and Regulation Summit 2013.
They are: Scott Yu, the Independent regulatory consultant of Johnson & Johnson /Zimmer/Abbot and Roby Liu, the Investment Director from ZEVC. The questions posed to them were as follows:
- What is the principal response for Chinese medical device manufacturers when dealing with risk management and quality control of products?
- What is the development trend of wireless/mobile/tele medical; will it be the main trend in future?
- For Chinese medical device enterprises, what measures should be taken to deal with the reform of the government system and the continuous regulation updates?
- As the most important element of medical devices, what is the future development trend of the materials used to create them?
- What is the development direction of the medical device market around the world; how can Chinese enterprises find long-term development opportunities?
Do you want to know how these experts feel about the hot topics above? CLICK HERE to download (Expert Perspective) to gain the insights of their wonderful answers.
In addition, there are many fabulous presentations in the organizer's download center, such as "Computational Modeling Technology for Medical Material and Product Design"," Current & Future Trends of Biocompatible Polymeric Materials" and many more. CLICK HERE to download for free.
MDiT Forum and Regulation Summit 2013 will take place on September 24th to 26th, at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition Convention Center alongside MEDTEC China 2013. Six modules will be included in this conference, and 24 professional presentations will be prepared in the event. As of now, 16 high level speakers have confirmed that they will participate into this conference to explore regulation development and medical device innovation trends. Chinese regulatory updates and implementation, overseas regulatory updates and market access, risk management and quality control & clinical trials of medical device will be the primary topics of discussion at this conference. To download the full agenda, please click here:www.medtec-conference.com. Only 18 seats are left for our event now. First Come, First Served! CLICK HERE to register online now!
Ms. Tracy Cui
Tel: +86-21-6157 3919
SOURCE CPhI Conferences
More by this Source
2013 Pharmaceutical Intellectual Property Forum is Coming in November
Sep 06, 2013, 08:00 ET
Free Download: Two Impressive Case Studies on Drug Delivery Discoveries
Sep 04, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.