BALTIMORE, Nov. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This holiday season, PANDORA Jewelry, one of the world's largest luxury jewelry brands, invites women to journey into a winter wonderland of shimmering sterling silver stones and crystals in frosted hues. Craftsmanship techniques are showcased in high-end stone cuts and light-catching facets that capture the beauty and spirit of the season.
Pulling inspiration from snow falling from the sky, PANDORA's new Crystalized Blues series embrace winter's biggest trend of embellished accents. Snowflake inspired charms, earrings and rings are encrusted with clear and blue cubic zirconia stones. A new abstract openwork charm is introduced with two bead-set rose-cut sky blue crystals, 48 bead-set clear cubic zirconia and cut out heart details. A beautiful, faceted iridescent Murano glass charm adds a fun pop of color styled on a PANDORA Moments charm bracelet or bangle.
PANDORA looks to the stars with a series of .925 sterling silver jewelry that taps into the season's celestial trend. As magical as the midnight sky, petite earring studs twinkle brightly with cubic zirconia stones, stars collide on a stone studded band ring and a modern take on the solitaire ring is introduced with a single star shaped stone accent.
The new winter collection also includes PANDORA's Classic Holiday series to celebrate the joys and wonders of the season with a variety of pieces including a Red-Nosed Reindeer, Christmas Stocking, an Angel and Sparkling Surprise gift charms in .925 sterling silver, 14k gold and red enamel.
PANDORA ambassador and celebrity stylist, Nicole Chavez, shares some of her tips for dressing up for the holiday season:
- White is always right for the holidays. Whether it's a minimalist shift dress or jumpsuit, pair it with an icy or cool blue tone. I love the Crystallized Blues collection from PANDORA - the bright blue hues and stone-encrusted glittering stones make your look pop.
- Velvet is back. The revival of this trend can be a bit tricky, but it's perfect for the holidays. Try a coat in rich tones like plum or burgundy. If you're not completely sold, try a simple velvet accessory like a scarf.
- Day or night, the color of the season is red. Pair this holiday hue with a PANDORA Classic Holiday Collection charm bracelet to make a bold and festive fashion statement.
PANDORA has the perfect holiday present with two gift set options:
- Glistening Wonder bracelet gift set that includes a sparkling .925 sterling silver charm bracelet with a signature clasp embedded with clear, cubic zirconia stones, styled with one Radiant Bloom charm and two Layers of Lace clips for a retail value of $195
- Delicate Sentiments gift set that includes an elegant and chic necklace with a pendant of a feminine bow adorned with a luminous white culture pearl and a set of earrings to match for a retail value of $150
Check out some additional gifting ideas on our e-commerce site to give a gift as unique as she is.
The winter collection is now available in stores, and jewelry pieces start at $35. Self-creators are encouraged to share their Winter PANDORA style with hashtag #ArtOfYou and #PANDORAstyle on their social channels and shop the collection online at PANDORA.net. Connect with us and join the conversation via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
World-renowned for its hand finished and contemporary jewelry at affordable prices, PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets jewelry made from high-quality materials. Designed to inspire women to embrace the self-creator within, PANDORA is a partner in helping to explore and craft a unique personal story to complement any style, every day. PANDORA's unique and detailed designs combining traditional craftsmanship with modern technology are sold in more than 90 countries across six continents through approximately 9,500 points of sale, including more than 1,500 concept stores. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen stock exchange. Self-creators are encouraged to express and share their curated PANDORA jewelry inspiration with hashtag #ArtOfYou on their social channels and shop the collections at www.pandora.net. Connect with us and join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
SOURCE PANDORA Jewelry