SAN FRANCISCO, March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- VASCO® Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ: VDSI), a global leader in authentication, electronic signatures, and identity management will demonstrate innovative security solutions that protect assets, data, identities and transactions from the most sophisticated hacker attacks. VASCO will be in the North Expo Hall, Booth N4221 at RSA Conference 2016.
VASCO will showcase state-of-the-art authentication and anti-fraud solutions including:
- Selfie Authentication uses the built-in capabilities of a user's mobile phone to deliver an extra layer of protection against fraud. Facial recognition is a convenient and reliable form of multifactor authentication and will become another element of VASCO's DIGIPASS for Apps suite of mobile application solutions.
- DIGIPASS for Apps with Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP) provides a high level of protection for mobile applications even if users inadvertently download malware onto their mobile device. By integrating RASP technology into DIGIPASS for Apps, VASCO protects the integrity of mobile applications to ensure that data and transactions are not compromised.
- Cronto High Resolution QR-Code Authentication and Transaction Signing delivers the highest level of transaction security with the greatest ease of use. Currently in use by some of the world's leading banks, Cronto technology protects online banking transactions from the most sophisticated hacker attacks.
- RSA Solution Briefing: "2016 is Calling; Your Digital Identity Has Some Growing Up to Do" Join VASCO security expert Will LaSala on Wednesday, March 2 at 11:30am in the South Hall Expo Briefing Center to learn how secure and trusted digital identities can be used to enhance security in banking, payments, healthcare, and many other industry segments.
- VASCO and Thales Solution Briefings will demonstrate how VASCO's authentication and identity protection platform and Thales' nShield™ hardware security module (HSM) work together to deliver a complete end-to-end solution against unauthorized user access. Briefings will be held Tuesday, March 1 at 11:30am; Tuesday, March 1 at 3:00pm; Wednesday, March 2 at 2:00pm at VASCO Booth #2133 in the South Hall.
VASCO is a world leader in providing two-factor authentication and digital signature solutions to financial institutions. More than half of the top 100 global banks rely on VASCO solutions to enhance security, protect mobile applications and meet regulatory requirements. VASCO also secures access to data and applications in enterprise environments, and provides tools for application developers to easily integrate security functions into their web-based and mobile applications. VASCO enables more than 10,000 customers in 100 countries to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, and protect assets across financial, enterprise, E-commerce, government and healthcare markets. Learn more about VASCO at VASCO.com and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
© 2016 VASCO Data Security, Inc. All rights reserved. VASCO® and the VASCO stylized V logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of VASCO Data Security, Inc. and VASCO Data Security International GmbH in the U.S. and other countries.
VASCO Data Security Contact: John Gunn +1-847-370-1486 email@example.com
SOURCE VASCO Data Security International, Inc.