Semiconductor Market: Compound Semiconductors, Components & Technologies Analyzed For Different Geographies in New Market Research Reports
DALLAS, September 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds "Global Markets and Technologies for Compound Semiconductors" and "Semiconductor Markets" package reports for Global, American, Asian & European markets to its store.
Global sales from compound semiconductor components totaled nearly $25.5 billion in 2011 and should surpass $27 billion in 2012. Total sales are expected to reach nearly $47.5 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9%. The Americas are expected to have sales worth nearly $5.2 billion in 2012 and $8.8 billion in 2017, a CAGR of 11.4%. EMEA should have compound semiconductors market sales totaling nearly $8.5 billion in 2012 and nearly $16.4 billion in 2017, a CAGR of 14%.
The report "Global Markets and Technologies for Compound Semiconductors" measures and forecasts the size of the market in current U.S. dollars as well as in millions of shipment units for components that contain compound semiconductors as primary parts. This report also measures and forecasts dollar sales of compound semiconductor materials from 2012 through 2017.
The report forecasts the market size for the following:
- Individual compound semiconductor components such as lasers and optical components; LEDs; RF power amplifier and front-end chipsets; and solar/PV cells and panels. It should be noted that in solar panel shipments one square meter of the panel is considered to be a unit. It also should be noted that the component market sizes in this report do not reflect the total market for such components, but only those portions that contain compound semiconductors as primary parts.
- The above forecasts are classified in terms of vertical end applications, geographical regions, compound semiconductor families, and countries on volume and value bases; in terms of value chain contributors on a value basis; and in terms of individual key compound semiconductors on a value basis.
- Additionally, the report forecasts the sales of compound semiconductor family materials for each of the individual compound semiconductor components.
This report aims to provide a quantitative point of view with regard to the tightrope traversed by compound semiconductors. The report tries to bring out the quantitative contribution of compound semiconductors to the components driven by them, in terms of plain bill of materials (BoMs). At the same time, the report examines the value added by compound semiconductors in qualitative terms.
Essentially, the report focuses on components, which can be easily quantified and whose physical attributes can be compared, contrasted, tracked and analyzed. Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/150450-global-markets-and-technologies-for-compound-semiconductors.html.
The package reports for semiconductor markets include 65 semiconductor market studies from the following countries around the world: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam.
Priced differently, these reports are divided based on geography and available for:
- Semiconductor Markets - American Package
- Semiconductor Markets - Asian Package
- Semiconductor Markets - European Package
- Semiconductors - Top 10 Global Markets Package
- Semiconductors - Top 5 Asian Markets Package
- Semiconductors - Top 5 European Markets Package
These studies give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the semiconductor markets around the world. The studies provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for semiconductors in different countries around the world
- Overall market volume for semiconductors in different countries around the world
- Market value and volume for semiconductors by type (diacs, thyristors and triacs, diodes, mounted piezo-electric crystals, photovoltaic, photosensitive and led semiconductor devices, transistors, other semiconductor devices, parts of semiconductor devices and similar devices)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These reports provide answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the semiconductor market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Explore More Reports on Semiconductor and Electronics Market as well as the sub-segments of the Industry.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.
More by this Source
Global Market for Pasta, Cheese, Coffee, Sugar, Yeast & Starch Product
Nov 29, 2013, 15:51 ET
US Containers and Packaging Market 2016 Forecast and Analyzed in New Research Report
Nov 22, 2013, 17:18 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.