ARLINGTON, Va., Oct. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA today announced it would be convening four policy sessions at SXSW Eco in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, October 11 that will offer insights on pressing issues impacting the global environment. The discussions will focus on climate finance, water infrastructure, chemical regulatory reform, and the role of technology and data in advancing environmental compliance. For additional information, visit http://on.bna.com/tmzM304ESqZ.
"We are pleased to convene such a distinguished group of speakers to foster dialogue around some of the timeliest, most important issues shaping the environmental field," said Darren McKewen, President, Tax & Specialty, Bloomberg BNA. "Bloomberg BNA subscribers can rely on our global team of editors and reporters to help them stay on top of the significant business impacts that come with changes in environmental policies, regulations and laws."
Policy track panels are:
- Financing the Trillion Dollar Low-Carbon Revolution
- Leveraging Data and Technology to Promote Environmental Compliance
- Addressing the Challenges of Aging Water Infrastructure: The Road Forward
- Sweeping Reform to U.S. Chemicals Law: What the Changes Mean for Consumers and Companies
- Cynthia Giles, Assistant Administrator, Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Bech Bruun, Chairman, Texas Water Development Board
- Doug Parker, President, Earth & Water Group
- Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner, Bergeson & Campbell PC
- David Levine, Cofounder & CEO, American Sustainable Business Council
- Steven Cook, Senior Corporate Counsel, Lyondell Chemical Company
- Brent Fewell, Founder and Chairman, Earth & Water Group
- Joanna Slaney, Consultant, Environmental Defense Fund
- Laura Huffman, Director, Texas State Nature Conservancy
- Gregory Elders, Environmental, Social and Governance Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Lenora Suki, Head of Sustainable Finance Product Strategy, Bloomberg LP
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax and compliance professionals with critical information, practical guidance and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is wholly-owned by Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader. For more information, visit www.bna.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/senior-government-officials-corporate-leaders--industry-experts-to-participate-in-sxsw-eco-policy-track-focused-on-major-environmental-issues-300339673.html
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA