NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Sensor fusion market expected to grow at a high rate"
According to the new market research report on sensor fusion, this market is expected to be worth USD 6.35 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 19.25% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of the sensor fusion market can be attributed to increasing demand for sensor fusion technique in consumer electronics and automotive applications.
"Sensor fusion market for non-MEMS technology is expected to grow at the highest rate"
In this report, MEMS and Non-MEMS technology have been covered. The sensor fusion market for non-MEMS technology is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2012 and 2022. The growing need for the non-MEMS based sensors such as radar and image in ADAS system is expected to drive the demand for non-MEMS-based sensor fusion system during the forecast period.
'Sensor fusion market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate"
This report covers regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022. The major reason for the growth of sensor fusion market in APAC can be attributed to the fact that it is one of the largest producers of smartphones in the world, which is boosting the market for smartphones integrated with advanced features and integrated sensors such as inertial combo sensors and environment sensors. Moreover, the APAC region is the major automotive production hub in the world, which boosts the market for integrated sensor fusion application in automotive applications such as ADAS, collision control, lane departure, and others.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 25%, Tier 2 - 50%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C-level - 35%, Directors- 25%, and Others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 20%, Europe - 30%, and RoW - 5%
The companies that are profiled in the report are STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan), InvenSense, Inc. (U.S.), MEMSIC, Inc. (U.S.). , Bosch Sensortec GmbH (Germany), Hillcrest labs (U.S.), Kionix Inc. (U.S.), Senion (Sweden), BASELABS (Germany), and Asahi Kasei Microdevices (Japan).
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, application and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been provided along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the sensor fusion market.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the sensor fusion market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for sensor fusion markets based on technology, product, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the sensor fusion market.
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04014205-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sensor-fusion-market-by-technology-products-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300310803.html