SAN FRANCISCO, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Serro Solutions, trusted advisor and leading technology services firm to the world's largest enterprise and e-commerce organizations, announced today the launch of AuSM, a powerful open source Software-Defined Networking (SDN) framework. AuSM (pronounced "awesome") connects (via API) various network and monitoring tools, integrating into one platform to allow unified business policies to be written and managed across the WAN, data center network and storage systems.
The AuSM framework is beneficial for the IT and developer community because it integrates critical network components into one interface. This effectively removes staff and time from the equation when it comes to rolling out an SDN deployment and better aligns IT goals with business goals.
The core benefits of the open-source AuSM solution include:
- Boosts networking performance with better uptime, lower costs, flexibility and an improved user experience
- Offers API connectivity through various open-source, open stack, and hardware so various components are talking one language
- Enables rapid writing of business policies that span across all dimensions of the network infrastructure, allowing for comprehensive rules in the context of the specific business, and can pair with Business Intelligence and analytics
- Delivers real-time information on network events and offers suggested options so intelligent decisions can be made swiftly
- Execution and changes on network, storage, and systems can be automated and streamlined
"We are very pleased to launch AuSM, an open source tool that is embedded into the network that truly helps deliver the original intent of SDN, agility and control," said Ed Lombera, VP of Engineering, Serro Solutions. "We've already deployed AuSM selectively in a few projects, notably with security firm Nexusguard, and are now offering it as a free open source tool. We've put quite a bit of development into this tool, continuously improving with each deployment. Now we encourage companies to utilize this tool to help manage their network, and maximize the full benefits of SDN. Support and customization services are available for those that need assistance or swift deployments."
About Serro Solutions
At Serro, we leverage our technological excellence to meet our clients' business goals. We specialize in deploying comprehensive and leading technology solutions that exceed current service requirements and seamlessly scale to meet future needs. Headquartered in San Francisco, we provide cutting-edge solutions across different industry verticals, from start-ups to established industries such as financials, healthcare, transportation and many others. For more information, please visit www.serro.com, email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-430-7321.
SOURCE Serro Solutions