NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Virtualisation of service delivery platforms has begun for next-generation communications and video services and will accelerate after 2017."
The worldwide service delivery platforms (SDPs) market is forecast to grow from USD14.1 billion in 2015 to USD18.3 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 5.3%. This increase will be driven by multi-screen video consumption, a growing number of connected smart devices and new API-enabled digital services and B2B2B/C business models.
This forecast report provides:
o a detailed worldwide forecast for spending on service delivery platforms systems, split into:
- three application sub-segments: telecoms application servers (TAS), content management and delivery (CMD) and subscriber data management (SDM)
- four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile and business fixed
- eight regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
o an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
o analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the service delivery platforms market
o a detailed market definition
o recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
It is based on several sources, including:
- Analysys Mason's strategy reports and other analysis developed during the past year
- interviews with CSPs and vendors worldwide.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the key trends and factors impacting the service delivery platforms market between 2016 and 2020?
- What are the growth rates in each of the three sub-segments?
- What are the regional factors that will drive growth?
- What should vendors do to exploit the new business opportunities?
- How will professional services for service delivery platforms perform over the forecast period?
- What are the major drivers and inhibitors that will affect growth rates of CSP spending on service delivery platforms?
Who should read this report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing, according to different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for growth.
- CSPs that are planning network function virtualisation (NFV)/software-defined networking (SDN) and digital transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
- Professional services vendors that want to understand the growth opportunities for the next 5 years
Central and Eastern Europe
Middle East and North Africa
Telecoms application servers (TAS)
Content management and delivery (CMD)
Subscriber data management (SDM)
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04405942-summary/view-report.html
About Reportlinker ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/service-delivery-platforms-worldwide-forecast-2016-2020-300378421.html