I have carefully studied the candidates in this all-important presidential primary season, and have come to the following conclusion:
- Donald Trump will sincerely try to make America great again. And it is high time America start "winning again" as he says.
- Trump is the only candidate that can not be controlled or bought by what is commonly known as "the establishment" (powerful interest groups and their hand-picked politicians) because he is not doing it for the money but he is doing it for right reasons; he truly loves his country and sees life as we know it disappearing. I personally know many wealthy Americans for over 27 years, and many of them have donated millions to my charitable works around the world, but they like control. Donald Trump will not be controlled by special interests.
- I have known Donald for the past 13 years and can tell you he is a strong and committed leader. President Obama has demonstrated himself a weak leader who garners little fear or respect worldwide. Yes, I supported him and campaigned for him in 2008, because he stood against the Iraq war, heeding my call like Dennis Kucinich and precious few others. At this crucial time the United States needs incredibly strong leadership to win escalating wars and to defeat terrorism.
- Trump is a visionary. He was against Iraq war from the beginning. Myself and my team worked incessantly to stop the Iraq war as I informed a then-powerful group of supporters on January 23rd 2003 at my East Coast Summit supported by Governor Mike Huckabee, Senator John Thune, Susan Terrell, Nelson Bunker Hunt (then Vice President of my humanitarian organization), businessmen John & Joe Gregory and about 50 others influencers. As I predicted, the Iraq war cost the American taxpayer over $2 trillion dollars, killed at least 2 million people (tragically, mostly innocents), created millions of refugees, and unnecessarily cultivated more terrorist than the world has ever seen before. This arbitrary and unnecessary war killed and maimed thousands of U.S. solders and the U.S. lost enormous credibility in the region and around the world. This created an ongoing disaster on the world stage. The Bible says that due to a lack of vision people perish. I say all of this based my 18-month peace negotiations between the George Bush team and Saddam Hussein – negotiations that would have successfully deposed Hussein without firing a single shot, which the White House knew. Given the vision and thoughtfulness of Mr. Trump, the world would have looked much different today had he been in the White House.
- Few can argue that Donald Trump is not gifted at creating jobs, and is therefore quite justified in saying that he would be "the best job creating president that God ever made." Millions of Americans need jobs and he knows how to do it – he's not an ideologue or an academic, he's a financial genius who employs many people. If any of the candidates can fix the debt problem and care for the economy, Trump is the one to do it, and far better than all of the other candidates put together.
- Even though he may not always appear to be, Donald is a people person who genuinely loves the public. He has proven so in taking care of thousands of staff and otherwise providing for the poor. He may not be your typical religious person, but contrary to The Pope's assessment, he is a born again believer and loves Jesus.
- Increasingly so in his season of life, he's a family man who loves his wife and his remarkable children who are each extraordinary people. I was with his wife Melania and daughter Ivanka on January 14th of this year and told both of them that nothing would stop him because God is with hi; and that includes The Pope! He was married three times and divorced, but this is sadly true of many top Christian preachers these days and it does not seem to disqualify them (this level of marital instability seems to have become common in the US but not in my native country India – you'll hear me speak more of this in the coming years). This said, he has raised two great sons. I first met Don Jr. at Rita Cosby's birthday party in New York 12 years ago, then met him again last month. He's a caring, compassionate and intelligent young man as is his brother Eric. Building a strong family says so much and is a mark of true success.
There are many other reasons why I am supporting Trump – but primarily because he has the moxie to stop Hilary Clinton from becoming the president. I'm sorry to say this as I do not like to speak ill of others, but she is a liar, not at all trust worthy, and seeking the highest office in the land for all of the wrong reasons. I have personal experience with Hillary during my personal peace mission to Libya in 2011. I'm speaking the truth when I say she is the main reason for ISIS in Libya and the tragic death of Ambassador Stevens, a friend, and those who tried to defend him.
Dr. Kilari Anand Paul, as advisor to presidents and world leaders, is calling on the 50 governors of the U.S. states, all 100 Senators, and 435 Representatives to get together behind Donald Trump. Of the 585 top leaders in the United States, only one governor, Chris Christie, and one Representative, New York's Chris Collins have publicly backed Mr. Trump. If you love America, everyone must get behind Donald Trump right now.
Donald Trump is the man for America at this time.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seven-reasons-why-dr-ka-paul-worlds-most-popular-evangelist-is-backing-donald-trump-for-americas-president-300227500.html
SOURCE Kilari Anand Paul (Dr. KA Paul)