PITTSBURGH, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce that six of the firm's Naples-based attorneys have been included on the 2013 list of Best Lawyers.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Best Lawyers:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation: Jason Hunter Korn
- Commercial Litigation: Jason Hunter Korn, Kelley Geraghty Price
- Construction Litigation: Jason Hunter Korn, Kelley Geraghty Price
- Corporate Law: Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Employment Law – Management: John E. Lyncheski
- Labor Law – Management: John E. Lyncheski
- Litigation & Controversy – Tax: Henry C. Cohen; Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Litigation – Labor & Employment: Kelley Geraghty Price
- Litigation – Real Estate: Thad D. Kirkpatrick
- Real Estate: Thad D. Kirkpatrick
- Tax: Henry C. Cohen; Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Trusts & Estates: Henry C. Cohen
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have been regarded as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals available. The lists of attorneys are compiled by conducting extensive peer-review surveys.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business & Tax, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Estates & Trust, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
Contact: Jeff Donaldson
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby