Several Pittsburgh-Based Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers®
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce that 32 of the firm's Pittsburgh-based attorneys have been included on the 2013 list of Best Lawyers.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Best Lawyers:
- Administrative/Regulatory: Anthony Cillo
- Banking & Finance: James D. Chiafullo
- Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Commercial Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Richard R. Nelson II, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Corporate: Christopher B. Carson, James D. Chiafullo, Charles C. Cohen, Jack W. Elliott, David J. Kalson
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law: Martha Jo Wagner
- Employment Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, Valerie S. Faeth, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Immigration: John S. Brendel, Lawrence M. Lebowitz, Matthew T. Phillips
- International Trade & Finance: V. Susanne Cook
- Labor Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Litigation – Bankruptcy: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Litigation – ERISA: Martha Jo Wagner
- Litigation – Intellectual Property: Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Labor & Employment: Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Land Use & Zoning: Clifford B. Levine
- Litigation – Securities: Larry K. Elliott, Richard R. Nelson II
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Mediation: James B. Brown
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Jack W. Elliott
- Non-Profit: Christopher F. Farrell
- Public Finance: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Real Estate: Charles R. Brodbeck, James D. Chiafullo, Michael H. Syme, William R. Taxay
- Tax: Christopher F. Farrell, David J. Kalson
- Technology: David J. Kalson
- Trusts & Estates: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Samuel J. Goncz, C. Eric Pfeil, Mario Santilli, Jr., Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Venture Capital: David J. Kalson
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have been regarded as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals available. The lists of attorneys are compiled by conducting extensive peer-review surveys.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business & Tax, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Estates & Trust, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
Contact: Jeff Donaldson
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby