Several Pittsburgh-Based Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers®
PITTSBURGH, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce that 32 of the firm's Pittsburgh-based attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
Attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Best Lawyers:
- Administrative/Regulatory Law: Anthony Cillo
- Banking & Finance Law: James D. Chiafullo
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Commercial Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Richard R. Nelson II, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Corporate Law: Christopher B. Carson, James D. Chiafullo, Charles C. Cohen, Jack W. Elliott, David J. Kalson
- Employment Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, Valerie S. Faeth, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Immigration Law: John S. Brendel, Lawrence M. Lebowitz, Matthew T. Phillips
- International Trade & Finance Law: V. Susanne Cook
- Labor Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Litigation – Bankruptcy: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Litigation – Intellectual Property: Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Labor & Employment: Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Land Use & Zoning: Clifford B. Levine
- Litigation – Securities: Richard R. Nelson II
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Mediation: James B. Brown
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law: Jack W. Elliott
- Non-Profit/Charities Law: Christopher F. Farrell
- Public Finance Law: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Real Estate Law: Charles R. Brodbeck, James D. Chiafullo, Blaine Lamperski, Michael H. Syme, William R. Taxay
- Tax Law: Christopher F. Farrell, David J. Kalson
- Technology Law: David J. Kalson
- Trusts & Estates: R. Michael Daniel; Christopher F. Farrell; Samuel J. Goncz; C. Eric Pfeil; Mario Santilli, Jr.; Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Venture Capital Law: David J. Kalson
Additionally, several Cohen & Grigsby attorneys have been designated Best Lawyers® 2014 "Lawyers of the Year" (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC):
- Charles C. Cohen has been named the Best Lawyers' 2014 Pittsburgh Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year."
- V. Susanne Cook has been named the Best Lawyers' 2014 Pittsburgh International Trade & Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year."
- R. Michael Daniel has been named the Best Lawyers' 2014 Pittsburgh Litigation - Trusts & Estates "Lawyer of the Year."
- Christopher F. Farrell has been named the Best Lawyers' 2014 Pittsburgh Non-Profit/Charities Law "Lawyer of the Year."
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
Contact: Jeff Donaldson for Cohen & Grigsby
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby