"We are very proud of our advisors who will be honored by Women in Insurance and Financial Services," said Brian B. Heapps, president of John Hancock Financial Network. "Signator recognizes the unique talent and perspective offered by its female advisors, and the demand for more advisors to work with an increasing population of women investors, and will continue to support them through the Signator Women Advisors Network."
The WIFS members from Signator who will be recognized include:
- Kari Jo Thomann Bear, CFP®, President of Thomann Financial Services, Inc., Liberty, MO
- Carri Berger, RFC®, Vice President, The Ellis Group, Inc., Palmer, AK
- Susan Ellis, CFP®, President, The Ellis Group, Inc., Palmer, AK
- Tara Garvin Clark, Investment Advisor Representative, GFA Financial Group, LLC, Clearwater, FL
- Alice Tang, ChFC®, Vice President, BPG Wealth Management, LLC, Clackamas, OR
- Caroline Emswiler, CFP®, President, WEALTH Financial Consultants, Inc., Eden Prairie, MN
- Theresa Engle, CWS®, Investment Advisor Representative, Edgewood Financial Network, Inc., Avondale, AZ
- Margaret Crossland, LUTCF®, CLTC®, Investment Advisor Representative, Integrated Business Consultants, Inc., Lancaster, PA
- Anne Salick, Financial Planner, Rockgate Financial Partners, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
About Women in Insurance and Financial Services (WIFS)
Eighty years strong, Women in Insurance & Financial Services, headquartered in Albany, NY, is the only organization in the insurance and financial services industry exclusively devoted to supporting the careers of women and helping them succeed in this business. The WIFS mission is to attract, develop, and advance the careers of women in the financial services industry.
Over 1,200 WIFS members throughout the country receive value from monthly education programs, local chapters in over 20 US markets, annual national conference, professional development, member discounts, corporate partnerships and affiliations.
For more information about WIFS and upcoming programs, visit www.wifsnational.org or contact Deborah Duffy, Executive Director at 866-264-WIFS (9437).
About Signator Investors, Inc.
Signator Investors, Inc. is a dual-registered broker dealer/investment adviser with a national network of independent firms and more than 2,000 financial professionals across the U.S. A leader in the financial services industry having the stability and scale to offer an innovative business model, Signator gives entrepreneurial financial professionals the power to effectively build unique businesses, based on their own vision and market opportunity. For more information on Signator Investors, Inc. and its national network of independent firms, visit http://www.signatorinvestors.com/
About the Signator Women Advisors Network (SWAN)
The Signator Women Advisors Network provides women advisors with resources and opportunities for business and professional growth, recruiting support and tools to help attract the next generation of female advisors to Signator, and a forum to recognize the many accomplishments of its women advisors. In addition, the network offers resources relating to serving the needs of women clients.
Ten of Signator's leading women advisors form the advisory committee and meet on a regular basis to drive the guidance, support and services offered by the network. Any Signator advisor can be a member of the Signator Women Advisors Network. Members are part of a community invested in using the resources available and sharing their own ideas and suggestions.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/several-signator-advisors-to-be-honored-by-women-in-insurance-and-financial-services-300347469.html
SOURCE Signator Investors, Inc.