DALLAS, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton, LLP, is proud to announce the addition of six attorneys as the firm expands its litigation and counseling services in its Texas offices in Dallas, Austin and Corpus Christi, and in Nashville, Tennessee.
To learn more about Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton, click here: http://www.shackelfordlaw.net.
"The addition of these attorneys shows our strong commitment to the long-term growth in each of our locations so we can continue to provide clients the service they have come to expect from us over the years," says firm managing partner John Shackelford.
Joining the firm are:
- Partner Gerald Conley in Dallas. This respected litigator has more than 30 years of experience representing clients in intellectual property, media, securities and fiduciary issues. He also represents broadcasters, publishers, reporters and entertainers in defamation, privacy and other First Amendment issues, as well as in copyright and trademark matters. He joins the firm from Andrews Kurth LLP.
- Partner William "Bill" Hopkins in Austin. He represents health care entities and providers in litigation and before state and federal boards on matters involving licensure, regulatory compliance and administrative issues. He has held several leadership positions with the American Bar Association's Health Law Section. He also is the current president of the Central Texas Advisory Board of the Texas Diversity Council. He joins the firm from Husch Blackwell LLP.
- Of Counsel Susan G. White in Austin. She represents franchised new car dealers, recreational vehicle dealers and independent car dealers in litigation and regulatory matters. Her litigation practice also includes aviation insurance defense work. She joins the firm from Sapp, White & Freeman, P.C.
- Of Counsel Janet A. Freeman in Corpus Christi. She represents new car and truck dealer franchisers in litigation and licensing and enforcement matters. A former in-house counsel with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, she joins the firm from Sapp, White & Freeman, PC.
- Associate K. Elizabeth Swan in Dallas. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation matters involving small businesses, as well as family law issues including divorce, child custody and support, property division and business valuation. She joins the firm from Cowles & Thompson, P.C.
- Associate Rebekah L. Shulman in Nashville. She is a litigator and registered patent attorney. She frequently represents clients before the U.S Patent and Trademark Office on matters involving intellectual property rights. She joins the firm from Patterson Intellectual Property Law.
Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton, LLP is an aviation, general business and entertainment law firm representing aircraft owners, operators and servicers, financial institutions, recording artists, real estate owners and developers, automobile dealerships, record labels, and other businesses in legal matters across the country. Learn more about the firm at http://www.shackelfordlaw.net.
For more information, contact Rhonda Reddick at 800-559-4534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton, LLP