DENVER, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Shane Co., the largest family-owned jewelry retailer in the U.S., reveals the top five engagement rings for fall, just in time for autumn marriage proposals. These engagement rings offer the best of bridal fashion and affordability.
- Double-Halo Diamond Infinity Engagement Ring – Price: $2,795 – This scintillating halo engagement ring will guarantee a "yes" to a fall marriage proposal. Two diamond-embellished halos surround a round 1.50-carat center stone of your choice, sold separately. This engagement ring setting is crafted of quality 14 karat white gold and features a gorgeous infinity design. (Article: 41073354)
- Vintage Diamond Cathedral Engagement Ring – Price: $1,695 – This vintage-inspired cathedral engagement ring features 20 round pavé-set diamonds set in either 14k rose or white gold with intricate milgrain and engraved detailing. This brilliant detailing surrounds a 1.00-carat round center stone, sold separately. (Article: 41068823)
- Pear-Shaped Double-Halo Diamond Engagement Ring – Price: $1,495 – This gorgeous 14k rose gold double-halo engagement ring features 78 pavé-set diamonds and a brilliant pear-shaped halo setting. Because of its unique shape, a .75-carat, pear-shaped diamond—sold separately—is a lovely choice for this setting. This fashion-forward ring also comes in white gold. (Article: 41070990)
- Infinity Swirl Diamond Engagement Ring – Price: $395 – This enchanting swirl engagement ring is gorgeously simple with its infinity design completed by intricate milgrain detailing. Crafted in 14k white gold, with eight round diamonds totaling .02 carat total weight, and a center stone of your choice, this engagement ring offers a modern bridal look. (Article: 410733269)
- Double-Halo Diamond Engagement Ring in 14k Two-Tone Gold – Price: $1,695 – Set a 1.00-carat round diamond of your choice in this dazzling ring. As part of our exclusive Eternally Yours collection, it's highlighted by a total of 86 round diamonds. The innermost halo of this double-halo design is crafted from quality 14k rose gold and adds a captivating color to the ring. (Article: 41075230)
A picture-perfect fall proposal should be as unique as a couple's love story, and with these five Shane Co. diamond engagement rings and the lovely autumn weather across the United States, there will likely be an increase in new "just engaged" photos shared on Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook over the next several weeks.
Most of the engagement ring settings at Shane Co. are sold without the center stone, allowing the customer to choose from hand-selected loose diamonds ranging in size from 1/6 carat up to six carats. Shane Co. also offers the most exquisite selection of sapphires and rubies in the United States, giving couples the option to have a unique blue, red, pink, yellow or black gemstone for a truly affordable and one-of-a-kind engagement ring.
About Shane Co.
Shane Co. is the largest family-owned jeweler in the United States and is renowned for their unique engagement rings, wedding bands and stunning gifts for every occasion. The Denver, Colorado-based company is a direct importer of diamonds, rubies, sapphires, pearls and other gemstones and operates 20 stores in 13 states, as well as an online store at www.ShaneCo.com. Shane Co. is recognized in the industry as a price leader offering the finest array of customer benefits, including a Free Lifetime Warranty and a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shane-cos-top-five-engagement-rings-for-fall-300338454.html
SOURCE Shane Co.