LAS VEGAS, Aug. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/-- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications systems including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, is continuing to meet the complex needs of the law industry with more than 1,000 legal firm customers worldwide. As a member and sponsor, ShoreTel is showcasing its solutions in booth 543 at the International Lawyers Technology Association (ILTA), today through August 22 at Caesars Palace Hotel in Las Vegas.
ShoreTel offers unified communications (UC) systems that provide exceptional reliability, ease-of-use and management, a low total cost of ownership, and integration with legal services software to facilitate convenient and accurate processes. Specifically, with ShoreTel LexisNexis Time Matters Integration Application, customers have automated access to client records and creation of phone records based on phone number matches, embedded 'click to call' support and more. The ShoreTel Cost Recovery Integration Application combines the ShoreTel VoIP phone system with legal and professional services accounting software, such as Equitrac and Copitrak, to facilitate convenient and accurate telephone time tracking and billing.
"ShoreTel's comprehensive UC offerings and integrated legal applications enable our law industry customers to gain a competitive edge while ensuring they exceed customer expectations," said David Petts, senior VP of worldwide sales at ShoreTel.
"We selected ShoreTel because it was easy to implement and maintain and was the most reasonably priced of all the options," said Stephen Moss, systems administrator at Brownlee LLP in Canada. "Not only has ShoreTel saved us time and money on our initial purchase, but ShoreTel Communicator has helped improve the productivity of our lawyers and staff by simplifying searching for contacts, making calls, extension dialing, exporting voice messages for transcription, transferring calls and allowing employees to customize their own phone settings. When it comes to total cost of ownership ShoreTel has exceeded our expectations."
Here's what other leading legal firms have to say about ShoreTel solutions:
- "In the end, we chose ShoreTel technology for several key reasons. First, the N+1 redundancy model provides the uptime guarantee that is critical to a law firm, without the cap- and op-ex expenditures associated to the competitions' mirrored-system approaches. Second, administration and maintenance of the system is straight forward, and can be handled by engineers who aren't otherwise involved in telephony. Finally, the communicator software and the mobility platform are both elegant solutions and they have already added to our attorneys' productivity, and to their service of the firm's clients." –Joe Craven, CIO, Dow Lohnes
- "As the organization has grown, our equipment did not grow with it. This resulted in costly and time consuming maintenance. ShoreTel was a natural choice, as it's best suited to a cloud-based service. The ability to integrate it with Microsoft Outlook allows voicemail from clients to be synchronized to mobile devices via email." –Dean Mostert, IT director, Stephens Scown (UK)
- "One of the key drivers for the ShoreTel system was the simplicity of the architecture—so it wasn't a complex thing to put in place—and also how readily available and how quick to implement it was in our two offices. We were almost tripping over ourselves with the speed at which it got implemented." –Jason Wild, operations director, Bell Gully (New Zealand)
In addition, ShoreTel's roster of U.S. customers includes those named to the American Lawyer 200 list: Burr & Forman; Holland & Hart; Jackson Lewis; Jackson Walker; Luce Forward; Stevens & Lee; and Sullivan & Worcester.
Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, UC and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can't match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit shoretel.com or shoretelsky.com.
ShoreTel and the ShoreTel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ShoreTel, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.