Signature Marriott International (MI) Greatroom Unveiled at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
CLEVELAND, Aug. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott International is known as a brand that has been engineered to inspire. From top-notch, ultra-flexible guestrooms designed for guests that want to achieve the utmost in business and pleasure, to the signature Marriott International (MI) Greatroom lobby concept, Marriott has what guests have been looking for all along.
Marriott hotels around the country are reinventing the lobby experience with this new MI Greatroom concept. The Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center hotel in downtown Cleveland, Ohio is no exception. Scheduled to be unveiled on September 15, 2010, this Cleveland, Ohio hotel is taking hotel public space to a whole new level.
The Greatroom model has been designed to feature:
- The Social Business Zone designed to let guests engage with each other and "meet, greet, and eat" during the day and play and celebrate at night
- Space that will provide guests with private areas of secluded comfort while still being in the center of the action
- Front desk designed to offer a "one stop" experience for arrivals, departures, concierge, business, and retail services
- Functional seating, entertainment, state-of-the-art technology and a media wall
- Innovative food and beverage options, served throughout the Greatroom. Choose between items that arrive at your table within 5, 10, or 20 minutes so you can recharge without slowing down.
- Complimentary high speed internet in all lobby space.
Designed to be energetic in the morning, motivating at mid-day, and engaging at night, the new MI Greatroom lobby inspires business and leisure to intersect no matter what the time of day.
About Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
Overlooking Lake Erie and a breathtaking city skyline, this 25-story luxury Cleveland hotel is situated in the heart of the business district and is conveniently connected to Key Center. Experience the excitement of a Cleveland hotel within walking distance from Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and Cleveland Science Center. All 400 rooms offer flat-screen TVs and plush bedding. Experience the all new lobby design of the Marriott Hotel in Cleveland.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 216-696-9200 or visit http://www.ClevelandMarriottDowntown.com
SOURCE Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.