NEW YORK, March 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Silver Cross announced U.S. availability of its Wave stroller. Wave is the newest introduction from the luxury juvenile brand, which rolled out the world's first baby carriage in 1877. Wave is a unique combination of luxury and innovation, designed to give newborns the very best in comfort and protection, yet is future-proofed for expanding families. The revolutionary single footprint travel system easily transitions into a tandem stroller with a total of 16 different configurations.
The all-in-one Wave system includes the stroller frame, bassinet and seat, making it the perfect solution for parents seeking a beautifully crafted stroller for their newborn, growing family, or twins. With the patented One Plus One connection system parents can seamlessly transition the stroller from single to tandem configuration, offering multiple seat, bassinet, and car seat configurations. The system can be used as a single, in tandem with the reversible seat and bassinet, or with twins in two bassinets or seats.
"The Wave system was specifically conceived, crafted and outfitted with the needs and penchants of today's discerning parents in mind," said Nick Paxton, CEO. "For 140 years Silver Cross has created stunning products that deliver superior performance, and the Wave is the modern and sophisticated culmination of decades of design and development work."
Key Product Features
Every detail of Wave is meticulously thought-out and expertly engineered to meet the needs of today's parents. Features include:
- Sold fully accessorized complete with reversible seat, bassinet, separate tailored fabric sets and fully ventilated canopies for both the bassinet and stroller seat, mosquito nets, rain covers, tandem connectors, car seat adapters and a cup holder.
- Accommodates up to two children with a combined weight of 100 lbs, one of the most robust double strollers on the market.
- The reversible seat unit is roomy and supportive, with multiple recline positions and includes a separate tailored fabric set and ventilated canopy.
- Protective, thermal-molded lie-flat bassinet with a separate tailored fabric set and ventilated canopy, suitable from birth and for overnight sleeping. For optimum baby comfort, it has a soft liner made from natural bamboo fabrics with an adjustable ventilation system.
- Extra-large storage basket with protective waterproof base that holds up to 33 lbs.
- Easy fold stroller frame with removable wheels for easy storage.
- Fully adjustable handle with five settings to suit all heights.
- Rugged, puncture-proof tires built to last.
The Wave is available in four contemporary color combinations: Sable, Granite, Midnight Blue and Claret, with coordinating fabrics, trim and frame. The system also offers optional accessories, including a color-coordinated tandem seat and bassinet, lower car seat adapters, a luxury changing bag, and a premium footmuff.
Wave is now available for purchase online and in retail stores for $1,299. To purchase online or locate a retailer, please visit the Silver Cross website.
About Silver Cross
Silver Cross is a leading British nursery brand, dedicated to providing the best start in life. The brand was established in 1877 when its founder, William Wilson, invented the original baby carriage. This unique idea went on to change parenting forever, whereby babies could be carried safely and comfortably. Since then, Silver Cross has looked to the future with a passion for developing beautiful products that has made it what it is today – a trusted nursery brand loved by millions of parents worldwide. For more information, visit www.silvercrossus.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silver-cross-all-in-one-luxury-stroller-now-available-in-the-us-300415986.html
SOURCE Silver Cross