SPOKANE, Wash., March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- David Morgan, the world's leading expert on the future of money, is rebranding his well known website Silver-Investor.com to the "The Morgan Report.com" to share his insights on making money in the markets in the coming years.
"It's a blessing and a curse to be known as the authoritative voice on silver, when, in fact, I have been helping investors plan for their futures by providing solid research throughout the resource sector. We were one of the first in the Rare Earth field and have covered everything from copper to the bond market. I've also been educating the marketplace on the next big thing—Fin Tec, that is financial technology," said Morgan, publisher of The Morgan Report. He has appeared on CNBC, Fox Business, and BNN in Canada. He has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Futures Magazine, The Gold Report and numerous other publications.
About the Morgan Report
The Morgan Report looks primarily at the resource markets each month and also provides market timing, from both the commodity side and the equity side.
"I created The Morgan Report for the growing legion of smart investors who see the folly of the endless money printing going on in Washington (quantitative easing) and who are determined to protect the value of their assets from the dwindling purchasing power of the dollar," said Morgan. "It is devoted to help people make money by investing in this exciting sector."
The Morgan Report is available in two subscription levels. The Morgan Report is available in two membership levels:
- Premium Membership (Yearly) $499.99. Includes alerts and analysis updates from David Morgan, Access to research reports, special reports and bonus materials. Full access to audio/video interviews, mining company tours, tutorials, keynotes and teleconferences. Exclusive use of The Morgan Report desktop alert system. Plus, 12 previous issues of The Morgan Report archives.
- Mastermind Membership (Yearly) $999.99. Includes everything in the Premium Membership plus our Master Mind Series Webinars – A monthly conference call with David Morgan and all Premium and Elite Members. This will be recorded and transcribed for those who cannot attend live. Subscribers also get all the previous Mastermind Webinars and all our previous newsletters.
The redesigned website include several free features for novice investors:
- Free newsletter provides updates on conferences, video presentations, webinars, special offers, and tracking recent news and interviews. Subscribers also will receive information on companies we think have merit from time to time. To get a sample copy of the newsletter go to http://www.themorganreport.com/joinfreelist.
"Every week, readers will receive my exclusive analysis of the markets along with profitable investing insights they won't find anywhere else. We keep them informed, aware and awake to what is going on in world," he said.
Subscribers to the free newsletter also will receive:
- Special Report: The Mobile Mill Gold-Producing Technology
- Argentina Financial Meltdown documentary
- Selling Precious Metals on the Internet
- Zinc Study Special Report
- Silver Fundamentals-Fundamentally Flawed
- Riding the Silver Bull
- 11 Silver Factors Video
- Krugerrand Experiment
The archives section includes a foundational education on money, the economy and metals.
Investors also can download a free report, "Riches in Resources" a general outlook of how all fiat currencies have failed and what investors need to do.
Investors who want to learn from his insights can monitor his YouTube Channel
About David Morgan
A precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created TheMorganReport.com website and originated The Morgan Report Newsletter, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the key strategy for keeping and building wealth.
David considers himself a big-picture macroeconomist whose main job is education—educating people about money and the benefits of a sound financial system.
A dynamic, much-in-demand speaker all over the globe, the latest book "The Silver Manifesto" is available at Amazon in paperback, audio and electronic formats.
Additionally, he provides the public a tremendous amount of information due to the demanding interview schedule he maintains, additionally at times he writes in the public domain.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silver-expert-david-morgan-rebrands-newsletter-and-website-to-the-morgan-report-300233267.html
SOURCE The Morgan Report