NEW YORK, March 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- SimCorp, a leading provider of investment management solutions and services for the global financial services industry, today announced an upcoming webinar in conjunction with TabbFORUM. The webinar 'Trading Technology and the Pursuit of Alpha' will take place on Wednesday, March 30th, from 12:00pm-12:45pm ET. The expert panel will offer buy-side industry perspectives on the impact of a fragmented system landscape on alpha generation.
- Jason Siegendorf, Manager of Trading Technology from Harris Associates
- Louis John Rosato, III, Director and member of BlackRock's Investment Operations Group
- Dayle Scher, Senior Analyst from TABB Group
- Terry Flynn, Front Office Specialist & Team Lead from SimCorp
Having the right technology infrastructure can separate best-in-class investment managers and generate performance by allowing the front office to focus on its job without the distraction and delay of waiting for issues to be resolved.
Key discussion points will include:
- What approaches to constructing an IT infrastructure to support the front office are prevalent in the industry today?
- How does the choice of trading infrastructure impact pre-trade compliance, asset allocation, and the ability to implement new geographies and instruments?
- How are firms dealing with the pain caused by siloed platforms across the front, middle and back offices?
- What attributes constitute the ideal trading architecture?
The webinar is based on the findings from "Breaking Down Buy Side Barriers: Achieving Alpha through Agility," TABB Group's latest research by senior analyst Dayle Scher, which identifies several obstacles to alpha generation experienced by asset managers during the course of their day.
This event is open to investment management firms, consulting partners, industry analysts and research organizations.
To register, please click here.
Enquiries regarding this announcement should be addressed to:
Erica Fidel, SimCorp North America, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212.9949453
SimCorp provides integrated, best-in-class investment management solutions to the world's leading asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers and sovereign wealth funds. Whether deployed on premise or as an ASP solution, its core system, SimCorp Dimension, supports the entire investment value chain and range of instruments, all based on a market-leading IBOR. SimCorp invests more than 20% of its annual revenue in R&D, helping clients develop their business and stay ahead of ever-changing industry demands. Listed on NASDAQ Copenhagen, SimCorp is a global company, regionally covering all of Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.simcorp.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/simcorp-to-host-webinar-on-trading-technology-and-the-pursuit-of-alpha-featuring-guest-speakers-from-blackrock-and-harris-associates-300242548.html