TORRANCE, Calif., Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- simplehuman, a leader in luxury housewares designs and innovation, today announced the release of its new foaming sensor soap pump, which leverages electromechanical engineering to provide an optimal hand- and dishwashing experience.
Designed specifically for residential use, the pump includes the following features:
- Touch-free sensor that is so precise it can detect how far away a user's hand is from the pump to determine exactly when to dispense the soap and when to shut off.
- Custom-designed pump that mixes air into the liquid soap to deliver rich foam for a creamy lathering experience.
- Sleek design using the same grade of stainless steel as in marine and medical applications to ensure a long-lasting, corrosion-resistant product that looks beautiful on any countertop.
- Silicone valve that snaps shut to prevent any excess soap from dripping.
- Cordless and rechargeable, lasting up to three and half months on a full charge.
To create a complete foaming soap system, simplehuman also developed foam soap cartridges – for both hand- and dishwashing – that are eco-friendly, dermatologist-tested and completely free of parabens and DEAs. The degreasing dish soap is currently available in three scents, and the creamy, luxurious hand soap is available in six.
Foaming soap is easier than gel soap to rinse off, and because it is already lathered, it requires less time and water for hand-washing, resulting in a more efficient experience for users.
"We wanted to bring the convenience of a touch-free pump, combined with the luxurious lather of foaming soap, into the home to provide the best hand- and dishwashing experience," said simplehuman founder and CEO Frank Yang.
For more information and to purchase the foaming sensor soap pump, please visit the simplehuman website.
About simplehuman – tools for efficient living
simplehuman was founded in 2000 with the mission to reinvent the trash can. Today the Los Angeles-based company has expanded its vision to design "tools for efficient living" with more than 150 patented innovations. The simplehuman collection has received international design recognition and is available at a wide array of retailers and at simplehuman.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/simplehuman-combines-sensor-technology-with-foam-soap-to-design-an-innovative-touch-free-soap-pump-system-for-residential-use-300330809.html