AUSTIN, Texas, May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Interactive trading education company, Simpler Trading, announced it recently added veteran trader Chris Brecher to its roster of trading experts, as part of its ongoing drive to diversify its multi-faceted education offering. Brecher joins Simpler Trading's elite team of trading experts on stock, options, futures and Forex who have more than 200 years of combined technical experience trading the markets.
Simpler Trading's growing client base interacts with its seasoned active traders via live trading and training events, one-on-one coaching, videos, chat rooms and community forums and exchange trading approaches as well as actionable insight and analysis.
"Simpler Trading instructors are expert guides who take pride in helping their students get to the core of what is driving the markets and make a profit," said John Carter, co-Founder and CEO of Simpler Trading. "These resident experts share their different approaches so our members learn how to trade the market."
Chris Brecher is a 34 year trading veteran who began his markets career as a stockbroker, then moved on to be a clerk on the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE). Brecher eventually leased a CBOE seat and started trading, and a year later buying a full CBOE seat. He has successfully trained countless traders and was among the top five performers out of 800 traders for his entire nine year tenure at a previous firm.
The Simpler Trading team also includes:
- Bruce Marshall is a career trader with a passion for the income style of trading, whether using equities, options, or bonds. He has 28 years of managing institutional as well as retail assets and worked for several Wall Street firms before joining Simpler Trading.
- Carolyn Boroden, is known to many as the "Fibonacci Queen," and has 26 years of experience as a commodity trading advisor and technical analyst. A Fibonacci time and price analysis expert, her book, Fibonacci Trading: How to Master the Time and Price Advantage, was published by McGraw Hill in 2008.
- Henry Gambell specializes in options, equities, risk management and technical analysis. He co-founded Simpler Trading and is a contributor to the second edition of Mastering the Trade.
- Raghee Horner is a Forex trading master, having spent 27 years in the currency and futures markets. The former Chief Currency Analyst for IBFX (bought by FXCM), she is sought after for her expertise in market trend analysis, volatility and price movement.
- Tony LaPorta has been active in the futures industry for more than 37 years, including membership at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and the London International Financial Futures Exchange. A former pit-trader, he is sought after for his in-depth technical analysis, years of experience and gut intuition in identifying swing trades.
"The news cycle can be a distraction -- engaged investors need to be educated on how to trade the market, and not worry as much about what's driving it," said Chris Brecher. "At Simpler Trading, we advocate personal self-awareness and technical trading intelligence as the main keys to realizing one's potential as a trader."
Simpler Trading's clients, called members, are more likely to come from the Main Street trading community than from Wall Street's rank-and-file. Though experienced traders have historically comprised the majority of its client base, Simpler Trading also serves do-it-yourself investors and those who are beginning to trade more seriously.
"To be successful, traders need to use strategies that will work for them. Our members will typically gravitate toward one or two instructors whose trading style or personality that mesh with their own," said Carter. "Once an investor understands their own preferences, we find they can tune out the background noise, learn from our veteran traders, and execute successfully in any market."
For more information, visit www.simplertrading.com.
About Simpler Trading, LLC
Based in Austin, Texas, Simpler Trading (www.simplertrading.com) offers an interactive, expert market trading education experience to traders who want to refine their skills. The company is led by veteran traders who have more than 200 years of combined experience in the markets. Simpler Trading experts offer in-depth knowledge and actionable, real-time trading advice on everything from stocks and equity options to futures and Forex. The company got its start as Simpler Options, and was co-founded by John Carter and Henry Gambell in 2010.
Frances Del Valle
(on behalf of Simpler Trading)
T: 212-717-5499 or 917-922-5653
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/simpler-trading-augments-trading-expertise-300265234.html
SOURCE Simpler Trading