VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, November 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights (FMI) delivers key insights on the global simulation and test data management market in its latest report titled, "Simulation and Test Data Management Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026". The simulation and test data management market is anticipated to grow from US$ 148 Mn in 2016 to US$ 480.6 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 12.5% in terms of revenue during the forecast period (2016-2026). In this report, the simulation and test data management market is tracked in terms of value, and is calibrated to obtain the market revenue estimates.
Increasing demand for data management software to protect against loss of data generated from simulation and test software, increasing efforts to reduce time-to-market company's product and need to manage and analyze data generated etc. are major factors driving the growth of simulation and test data management market. However, high development costs associated with simulation and test data management software coupled with a long recovery period and transfer of large amount of data from simulation and test data management software to computers are major challenges faced by market players in the simulation and test data management market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Content: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1868
To understand and assess the demand and opportunities in this market, the report is categorically split into three major sections, namely market analysis - by component, by vertical, and by region.
- The section - market analysis, by component, comprehensively analyses the market on the basis of component and presents an in-depth analysis of the market in terms of value for 2016-2026. In 2015, software component segment dominated the simulation and test data management market, followed by services component segment.
- Moreover, in terms of revenue, software component is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period, followed by services component segment.
- Software component segment has been further segmented on the basis of deployment- hosted and on premise, where on premise sub-segment dominated the simulation and test data management market, followed by hosted sub-segment of software segment.
- Moreover, in terms of revenue, hosted sub-segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 14.5% over the forecast period in the simulation and test data management market.
- The section - market analysis by verticals, analyses the simulation and test data management market on the basis of verticals and the data is provided in terms of value for 2016-2026. The aerospace & defense segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 13.7% in terms of value during the forecast period.
- In terms of market share, automotive vertical segment accounted for a major percentage of the revenue share of the overall market in 2015 and is expected to dominate the simulation and test data management market throughout the forecast period, followed by aerospace & defense and consumer goods & retail vertical segment.
Preview Analysis on Global Simulation and Test Data Management Market Segmentation by Component Type - Software, Development Type, On Premise, Hosted and Services, By Vertical - Automotive, Architecture & Construction, Consumer Goods & Retail, Aerospace & Defense, Energy & Utility, Medical and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/simulation-and-test-data-management-market
The section - market analysis by region, includes an in-depth country level analysis of all global regions namely North America, Latin America, APEJ, Japan, Eastern Europe, Western Europe and Middle East & Africa by component, vertical and countries; and provides market data in terms of value for 2016-2026. In 2015, market in North America region dominated the overall simulation and test data management market, followed by Western European region. The simulation and test data management market in APEJ market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR over the forecast period, followed by North America and Western Europe respectively.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1868
Key players reported in this study on the simulation and test data market include Siemens PLM, AVL, Dassault Systèmes: 3D Software Company, IBM Corporation, MSC Software Corporation, Informatica, ANSYS Software Pvt. Ltd., ESI Group, and Autodesk, Inc. who have significantly increased their footprint in the simulation and test data management market over the years.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Computer Keyboards Market Segmentation by Type - Basic Keyboard, Ergonomic Keyboard; By Switch Keyboard - Membrane, Mechanical; By Size - Standard, Laptop, Thumb Size, Numeric; By Application - Corporate, Personal, Gaming: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/computing-device-keyboards-market
- Smart Factory Market Segmentation By Market Structure - Wired And Wireless Networking, Wide Area Networking, Local Area Networking, Machine-To-Machine Network; By To Collect Segment - Sensors, Digital Measurement Devices, Auto Identification Hardware; By To Analyze Segment - Data Historian, Reporting, Complex Event Processing, Predictive Algorithm; By Manufacturing Vertical - Food And Beverages, Electrical And Electronics, Aerospace And Defense, Oil And Gas, Garment And Textile: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-factory-market
- Smart Elevator Automation System Market Segmentation, By Service - Installation Services, Repair & Maintenance Services and Modernization Services. By Component - Card Reader, Biometric, Touch Screen and Keypad, Security and Control System, Sensors, Motors and Automation System and Building Management System. By End User - Residential Sector, Commercial Sector, Hotels and others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-elevators-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Market Insights: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/category/electronics-ict
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights