Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Singapore Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Singapore is a major hub for global financial and commercial activities. Vehicle motorization rate (for passenger cars and commercial vehicles) in the country stood at around 150 vehicles per 1,000 people, as of 2014. Further, tire market in the country is completely replacement driven, owing to absence of automobile production plants in the country.
Singapore's Gross National Income grew from USD48,530 in 2011 to USD52,090 in 2015, and this boosted sales of automobiles in the country. Growing infrastructure developments, increasing vehicle sales and expanding automobile fleet in the country are forecast to drive Singapore tire market over the next five years.
The tire market in the country is projected to cross US$ 200 million by 2021. Passenger cars dominated Singapore tire market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to continue dominating the market in the coming years as well, due to expanding passenger car fleet size and rising passenger car sales. Moreover, growing demand for commercial vehicle and OTR tires in Singapore can be attributed to rising demand for these vehicles in transportation, infrastructure developments and construction sectors.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Singapore.
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years.
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Bridgestone Tyre Sales Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Continental Automotive Singapore Pte Ltd
- Dunlop Tyre
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Goodyear Orient Company (Private) Limited
- Hankook Tire Singapore PTE., Ltd.
- Michelin Asia (Singapore) Co Pte Ltd
- Pirelli Asia Pte Ltd
- Stamford Tyres Corporation Limited
- TOYO Tire & Rubber Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Singapore Tire Market Outlook
5. Singapore Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
6. Singapore Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
7. Singapore Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Singapore Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
9. Market Size & Forecast
10. Singapore Retreading Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Singapore Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8kwc5c/singapore_tire
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/singapore-tire-market-to-cross-us200-million-by-2021---growing-demand-for-commercial-vehicle--otr-tires---research-and-markets-300382433.html
SOURCE Research and Markets